Advanced Duplicator Manager v2
nicely done
New Features Coming Shortly

- Ability to transfer dupes to other players (with confirmation to prevent abuse)
- Scroll bars for each map dropdown for players with lots of dupes
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 3 users Like Edned's post:
  • Tomo, JohnSilver, max.
Its a nice change, and I don't want to sound toxic but it gives off some '1 step forward 2 step back' vibes, especially in the design choice. The original system had a much cleaner and more fitting aesthetic where the new system really feels like a throwback to 2008
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Good job.Nice work Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(09-11-2020, 12:54 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: Its a nice change, and I don't want to sound toxic but it gives off some '1 step forward 2 step back' vibes, especially in the design choice. The original system had a much cleaner and more fitting aesthetic where the new system really feels like a throwback to 2008

Functionality before Aesthetics. Something that looks 'nice' but doesn't work (properly). Is more useless than something that does work but just lacks aesthetics.

The first prio was getting it to work properly again, outside of the mess that has been made. Next step is to include it into the FL scheme again.

More changes and additions are coming soon. But I think it might be interesting to know why we make certain choices.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Tomo
(09-11-2020, 06:26 AM)Darrell Wrote: -Snip-

Okay thats fair enough, I personally would have thought it would be more logical to make it functional and aesthetically pleasing at the same time, because then upon release it looks and feels like a 'new' update instead of releasing it in bits so to speak. You wouldn't release an functional map with no textures if you get my drift.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(09-11-2020, 02:27 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 06:26 AM)Darrell Wrote: -Snip-

Okay thats fair enough, I personally would have thought it would be more logical to make it functional and aesthetically pleasing at the same time, because then upon release it looks and feels like a 'new' update instead of releasing it in bits so to speak. You wouldn't release an functional map with no textures if you get my drift.

Yes, you're right. But seen the urgency people wanted this to get fixed, I kinda made it a priority.

EDIT:

Multi dupe select support is in.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Joe Joe
Great news, now if there was the upload feature also present and that other server had download feature available and vice versa. It'd be perfect to have the opportunity to use dupes from both servers.
Is it possible to access dupes from the original V2 server?
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]