Development - what's going on?!
(09-09-2020, 11:06 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: ... Fuck the map dude. No-one wants a fucking map.

Yes, I am happy you're SA at-least its a fresh face who might bring FL back but THE MAP IS NOT WHAT FL NEEDS. You need new shit which is interesting. No-one wants a fucking map. Its a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. You're literally going to develop it and no-one will care...

You really need to THINK AND PRIOTIZE what is needed and what suggestions are the easist to do and bring the most value for FL. Then look at what suggestions will take more time to develop but are worth it as they provide something that is needed for FL.
i want the map dude
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Finally things being done, should've made you SA alot longer ago. 30% on development is pretty low, in my opinion. Surely the running costs don't calculate to 70%.

(09-09-2020, 02:12 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: Finally things being done, should've made you SA alot longer ago. 30% on development is pretty low, in my opinion. Surely the running costs don't calculate to 70%.

Thanks for the kind words! 30% is a base rate of funds that are completely reserved for development and set aside automatically from any donation received and stored for later use. This has been the case for a while now but was never communicated properly. However, Divey is more than willing to pay for any other projects that will exceed this budget wherever needed and I will help coordinate this Smile
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Molyneux481
nice this thread isnt super toxic :-)
Everyone now that devs get paid: “HOW TO CODE IN 1 DAY”
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 5 users Like Panda's post:
  • Molyneux481, Edned, John Jong, User 21796, Awestruck
When the fuck are we going to be able to rob the shit evo city bank?
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 5 users Like Cox's post:
  • John Jong, Kippsee, Jimmy The, Tomo, User 21796
If I believe in anyone right now it is you Edned, I honestly believe that FL would be doomed if you didn't stay. Divey is extremely lucky that you see through everything in the past 6 months and you didn't give up, I respect you for being able to withstand all the shit that the team has gone through the past time.
Good luck with everything, it's going to be a tough one to come back from, but with some dedication, it should be possible.
The following 3 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Edned, Molyneux481, Joe Joe
i'm glad you censored your naughty words due to me being a child of jesus
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ryan's post:
  • Edned
Honestly when I first learnt about you I didn't see the potential, but from speaking to a few people and to yourself a little, I learnt that you are a mature, nice and smart guy, I think if anyone can steer FL back to where it belongs you sir are the man.

As always loving the transparency.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Edned
(09-09-2020, 03:53 PM)Ryan Wrote: i'm glad you censored your naughty words due to me being a child of jesus

Didn't want to damage your innocent ears
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep