Regarding Recent Events
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(09-09-2020, 03:28 AM)RonniBarker Wrote: Ahhh...

All I see are empty words from another owner that doesn't give a fuck about the server and the community.

Wonder if Divey is buying yachts as the last owner did.

All I'm seeing recently are no/very simple updates that require no effort at all, seeing the community split like it was when Limelight happened.

I'll be back in 2 years time if things changed.

We do not disrespect members like that. User warned - Haarek Second, your ignorance is unmatched: what have you done in your life that has anything to do with administrating or even owning a server for a game that's a decade old and is literally dying? Don't be an ignorant prick who thinks he knows everything about Fearless or the Garry's Mod community in general. I've had my doubts about Divey and even though Fearless is losing popularity, his management over the community is ten times better than Soul's. If he didn't care about FL then why would he write this long ass post? Why would he do anything? Why would he get on the server itself? Why would he put opinions in the staff forums when it comes to internal discussions, promotions, etc.? You're taking a step forward when in reality you should be taking two steps back. You need to realize that being the owner of a community like Fearless is like trying to revive your dog that died ten years ago. It's a lot of fucking work so before you go out with a "bang" or whatever your intent was with your post, think about it. Sick of seeing all this negativity.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Divey, Hooter
Damn Haarek, you don't need to ass lick this hard man chill we get it. ^^
Was that Haarek or Falcon who made that second statement there? :o

It's best to talk openly but no need to be aggressive,

The problem with divey is the pure procrastination that he's been personally going through with this
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
(09-09-2020, 03:28 AM)RonniBarker Wrote: Ahhh...

All I see are empty words from another owner that doesn't give a fuck about the server and the community.

Wonder if Divey is buying yachts as the last owner did.

All I'm seeing recently are no/very simple updates that require no effort at all, seeing the community split like it was when Limelight happened.

I'll be back in 2 years time if things changed.

You've been here since 2017 and it truly shows
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Faustin
Let’s face it it isn’t going anywhere with divey as owner
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
(09-12-2020, 11:13 PM)Oliver Wrote: Was that Haarek or Falcon who made that second statement there? :o

There was some ad hominem I removed from Falcon. I presume everyone understands - but just to be clear; I did not add anything than the red text.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Oliver
(09-13-2020, 10:26 PM)Haarek Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 11:13 PM)Oliver Wrote: Was that Haarek or Falcon who made that second statement there? :o

There was some ad hominem I removed from Falcon. I presume everyone understands - but just to be clear; I did not add anything than the red text.

Have you been picking up words from youtube again Haareeek!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKe4fshETQ4 STARDUST
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
The following 1 user Likes Oliver's post:
  • Haarek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyIvdxfkNA4
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki
(09-15-2020, 03:41 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyIvdxfkNA4

Still a brilliant song from fleetwood mac, love em
The following 1 user Likes Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Nice to see a lot going on from this post!! Keep it going
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR