Regarding Recent Events
(09-08-2020, 09:06 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 05:10 PM)richieb Wrote: This is what people asked for and wanted to hear, well done Ed and good job on this write up on everything regarding recent events. Mistakes have been made, but moving forward is better than giving up on everything.

Once again, well done!

Im amazed you were even able to read the thread with how far your face is up Diveys ass lmao.
Never seen someone kissass so aggressively and yet still not get mod lmao.
Perhaps he just wants to be positive for a change?
Respectfully,

Hooter
(09-08-2020, 09:07 PM)Hooter Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 09:06 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 05:10 PM)richieb Wrote: This is what people asked for and wanted to hear, well done Ed and good job on this write up on everything regarding recent events. Mistakes have been made, but moving forward is better than giving up on everything.

Once again, well done!

Im amazed you were even able to read the thread with how far your face is up Diveys ass lmao.

There is a difference between being positive and being a fake asshole.

Divey has lied and given false hope even before he was the owner. He said once he would get owner he would be able to get stuff done.
Fuck all has been done, if you're gullible enough to think anything will change I wish you the best in life and to not pick-up the phone as the person from India is not a prince.
The following 3 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Wolven, Ratatoskrr, Vimpto
Don’t try to talk your way out of it by giving excuses and making promises you know you’re not going to keep, Divey.

#Resign&Leave
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Vimpto
(09-08-2020, 09:11 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 09:07 PM)Hooter Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 09:06 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: Im amazed you were even able to read the thread with how far your face is up Diveys ass lmao.

Fuck all has been done, if you're gullible enough to think anything will change I wish you the best in life and to not pick-up the phone as the person from India is not a prince.

But he said he could fix my computer if I only give him my social security number, seems legit
Respectfully,

Hooter
I still have faith in you guys. Shit happens. People need to be more positive. Change takes time, be that 11 days or 11 months, something like this isn't going to happen quickly.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Divey, Ratatoskrr
(09-08-2020, 10:06 PM)DVN Wrote: I still have faith in you guys. Shit happens. People need to be more positive. Change takes time, be that 11 days or 11 months, something like this isn't going to happen quickly.

You're right change does take time.

So what the fuck has Divey done with the past 6 months then with FL other than nearly lose the whole website lmao.

FUCK ALL. I've never been part of a community with such low IQ people who keep thinking something is going to happen and nothing does.

zzzzzzz. Wish I could honestly say 'Yes we will progress' but we fucking aren't. Its a complete joke, you HAVE the playerbase you HAVE the developers and you still do fuck all.

What a waste of a good server, and FYI fuck off with this 'gmod is dying' its not it still hits 30k players and is one of the top played games. We can't fill our servers because management here would rather play dress barbie with 2 players than try and get the playerbase back up.
The following 4 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Wolven, Dimitris, User 21796, Vimpto
Congrats Edned. I can see there's been some rough times. Still hoping to see FL rise again.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Divey
gimme sa rn ill get the job done. last chance ill give you. youll be missing out. just got kicked out of college thanks to covid so ill have free time. expecting a pm
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Ahhh...

All I see are empty words from another owner that doesn't give a fuck about the server and the community.

Wonder if Divey is buying yachts as the last owner did.

All I'm seeing recently are no/very simple updates that require no effort at all, seeing the community split like it was when Limelight happened.

I'll be back in 2 years time if things changed.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
The following 1 user Likes RonniBarker's post:
  • Vimpto
(09-08-2020, 08:14 PM)Hooter Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 06:14 AM)Insert Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 05:30 PM)Hooter Wrote: Finally a breath of fresh air, I was growing tired of all the negativity and people saying "fl is ded lol"

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Don't get your hopes up. A simple announcement thread does not equal change. The server won't magically fill up again and the people who have been on here long enough will know exactly what is going on.

I've been here since 2011, I think I know how this place works by now.
no
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • Vimpto