Regarding Recent Events
So when u closing?
The following 1 user Likes Idea's post:
  • Vimpto
Oh shit, here we go again
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-08-2020, 06:14 AM)Insert Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 05:30 PM)Hooter Wrote: Finally a breath of fresh air, I was growing tired of all the negativity and people saying "fl is ded lol"

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Don't get your hopes up. A simple announcement thread does not equal change. The server won't magically fill up again and the people who have been on here long enough will know exactly what is going on.

being this pessimistic constantly is boring and shows you just want no change lmao
(09-08-2020, 01:01 PM)SolderInDuty Wrote: After reading Divey's post, I feel very happy and this what FL required. I am honest with you. You just close up all negative mounts.

excuse me sir this is no simp september and that passionate praise of richard bones is coming very close to disqualifying you
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 9 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Joe Joe, max., rino, Wolven, Link, User 21796, Jimmy The, Molyneux481, Vimpto
We need change.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(09-08-2020, 01:22 PM)Zecon Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 01:01 PM)SolderInDuty Wrote: After reading Divey's post, I feel very happy and this what FL required. I am honest with you. You just close up all negative mounts.

excuse me sir this is no simp september and that passionate praise of richard bones is coming very close to disqualifying you

I need to apologise. It was miss understanding Sad
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Congratulations Edned ! Nothing to surprise. You deserve it a lot
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(09-08-2020, 06:14 AM)Insert Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 05:30 PM)Hooter Wrote: Finally a breath of fresh air, I was growing tired of all the negativity and people saying "fl is ded lol"

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Don't get your hopes up. A simple announcement thread does not equal change. The server won't magically fill up again and the people who have been on here long enough will know exactly what is going on.

I've been here since 2011, I think I know how this place works by now.
Respectfully,

Hooter
Is right Divey
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Divey
(09-07-2020, 05:10 PM)richieb Wrote: This is what people asked for and wanted to hear, well done Ed and good job on this write up on everything regarding recent events. Mistakes have been made, but moving forward is better than giving up on everything.

Once again, well done!

Im amazed you were even able to read the thread with how far your face is up Diveys ass lmao.
Never seen someone kissass so aggressively and yet still not get mod lmao.
The following 2 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Wolven, Vimpto