SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127839448

BlacklistID(s): 107555

Blacklist Reason
PRA (96578) CDM - Falc. Extended by Falc

Staff Member: Falc

Involved users
None

Why should you be unblacklisted?
I was given no details as to why the PR was approved. Once again I just feel punishing me for something I could have in no way ever predicted and for an extended amount of time is just harsh. As I mentioned before there were so many staff member on at the time and if anything the way it happened proves even more how it was not intended. If I was planning to do such thing why would I ever make such a blatant swerve?

There were many staff members on and it would of been just dumb of me to plan such thing and execute it like that.
Will respond to this this evening, most likely.
Hello.

Thanks for the unblacklist request, reasoning for this blacklist is below.

Despite staff members being online, they didn't see the footage which was brought to the table.

Plenty of staff reviewed said footage and we all agree, the way you swerved is in no way a mistake, you can blame lag but quite frankly we don't believe it, it's way too blatant. You quickly got over the lag, my point being if the lag was that bad, why was it literally for a split second as you turned, but happened to be over as you got there to jump out?

The reasoning for the length of the blacklist is simple, you've been banned numerous times in the past and many a blacklists, you have how many hours? Recently banned for exploiting.

Unless you have evidence to back your claims, IE you recording, this will remain.

I'll wait your response.
I explained the reasoning behind the swerve and I also explained how I got over the lag that quickly. The game popped up at that second and then everything was fine. 

Not too sure why the exploiting has to do with any of this or my ban history that is quite old, anyways you don't need to desperately search for reasons to make that blacklist stay, it's all good bud. You can go on and deny this.
It's not searching for reasons when I have a clip of blatant CDM to go off.

Denied.