SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46157497

BlacklistID(s): 107569

Blacklist Reason
CDM

Staff Member: Flame

Involved users
John Jong

Why should you be unblacklisted?
Some player was spamming lamps around the entire city and was creating massive lag spikes constantly and during two occasions, I accidentally hit players with my vehicle while driving. I tried to explain myself at the time and explain how it was a mistake due to the lag and I was still blacklisted. It was a mistake, and it was not intentional. I believe this blacklist should be removed.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
Not involved. Warned - Ryan

Yes, I am involved please read OP. - John Jong
Hello,
Thanks for posting your unblacklist request. I appreciate you claim there was lag, however it happened more than once unfortunately. It was only a 3 hour blacklist and several people were killed in the process. I believe this blacklist should stay, end of the day it’s only for 3 hours, so if anything you got off lightly.
Thanks
Awaiting further response from Zambie before concluding (Admins will now be required to get an additional response from a member who has posted a UBR before they decide to approve or decline it).
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(09-07-2020, 06:23 PM)Flame_ Wrote: Hello,
Thanks for posting your unblacklist request. I appreciate you claim there was lag, however it happened more than once unfortunately. It was only a 3 hour blacklist and several people were killed in the process. I believe this blacklist should stay, end of the day it’s only for 3 hours, so if anything you got off lightly.
Thanks

I respectfully disagree with your assessment about me getting "off lightly." While it is true that these events left several players injured in the process, I ensured that the necessary steps were taken to ensure those players were healed back to full health and released out of the injured state.

The blacklist is not valid, as the CDMs were not intentional, and each time after, the proper and necessary steps were executed on my part to ensure most of the affected players, when possible, were healed. When everything is taken into consideration, lag is unavoidable on this gamemode, and even with my self-training to drive under the harshest of lag spikes, these types of things are inevitable. If every case of these unintentional mistakes was issued a blacklist or ban, there would be an obscene amount of unnecessary punishments.

Kind Regards,
Zambie
Hello,
Whilst I appreciate your claim that the cdm in this case wasn't intentional, I believe that infact it was. You seemed to react very quickly and seem absolutely fine after running the civilians over and like I claimed before, it happened more than once. In my eyes if you knew you were experiencing a great amount of lag at the time, I wouldn't of continued to operate such a large vehicle. Although like you said you did take the steps necessary after running the people over such as doing /paramedic, I still do not feel that this was accidental, when I was watching it from my perspective the vehicle wasn't going at a great speed anyway and was already worringly close to the massive groups of people, so maybe if your still going to claim it was accidental then a little suggestion do not have such a large vehicle near that many people otherwise this happens.

Everyone on FL is used to the occasional harsh lag spike, but like I said before, I do not feel this was the case. By all means if you have video evidence of your side of the story then by all means please do submit it and I will be happy to take it into account and remove the blacklist.

I look forward to your response Zambie

Flame
[Image: tenor.gif]
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
Hello Zambie,

On this occasion, your UBLR regarding blacklist 107569 has been denied.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

Closed & Moved to Denied.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep