Molyneux has left the building
Good evening Fearless,

I have decided to step down from my Trial Admin stage.I understand I haven't been in this role for long but I have seen what happens behind the scenes.I was warned about this from many previous staff and didn’t believe them. Since I have been TA, there has been no effort in reviving the community. This isn't the developers fault. I have great respect for the current developers and wish them the best of luck. 

It’s got to a point that it’s only the TA’s running and administrating the server. The biggest knife in the back was Passive Night. The organisation from the server management was extremely poor and didn’t even stay on to help out. I had to message the server management to come on and activate the Passive Night. Divey finally came on and activated it, then left straight away. Which meant I had to message the team again to deactivate the passive night. 

The community has been slating Tomo for being a rubbish SA. If I had any concerns or questions about anything, Tomo would reply back to me promptly and actually help. I wish I could say the same for the owner.  

I have loved every moment of being staff on Fearless and would like to thank the team for giving me the opportunity. I will come on Fearless now and then to speak to certain players. The community is extremely lucky to have dedicated players and deserves better, in my opinion.

I wish Fearless the best of luck and look forward to keeping in touch with you guys. It’s time for a new challenge and project. 

Sincerely,

Molyneux481
Heart 
Great new adventures ahead buddy.
Welcome, stay in touch Heart
The following 1 user Likes Nadrickk's post:
  • Molyneux481
Sad to see you go, thanks for all the time you put in around here. It's largely appreciated. All the best, stay in touch bud.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Molyneux481
Oh shit didnt expect this one
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Molyneux481
I definitely expected you to resign at some point, I have a feeling this is only for the better.
I will definitely stay in touch with you, I will also look forwards to working with you in the future!
The following 2 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Nadrickk, Molyneux481
Didn't know you in-game but figured you were a top lad when you openly liked tons of posts rightfully giving Divey shit

Looks like FL lost another real one, shame to see, but we all understand why.
The following 5 users Like Seany00's post:
  • MatrixxKhaos, Molyneux481, RaZZ, kevin the god, Blaz
Dammit, I can't make you teleport to me anymore and kill you for the fun of it Sad(
The following 1 user Likes Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Molyneux481
Not surprised at all with this, nor can I blame you.. Been good catching up again, I’m sure we’ll end up doing something with snow and getting the throuple back together
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Molyneux481
ah shit here we go again
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • Molyneux481
Moly? You are going?  Sad

Take care bud.Never forget as my friend.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
The following 1 user Likes max.'s post:
  • Molyneux481