BanID: NA

Ban Reason
NA

Staff Member: Ryan

Involved users
richie

Why should you be unbanned?
Done nothing wrong ty.
You were posting links to images of me and an irl friend after I told u to stop posting them. I'm pretty sure other other people and Ryan told you too. I didn't want those links posted to images yet you continued and even got a friend to join the server and continue posting after you were banned
(09-06-2020, 10:13 AM)richieb Wrote: You were posting links to images of me and an irl friend after I told u to stop posting them. I'm pretty sure other other people and Ryan told you too. I didn't want those links posted to images yet you continued and even got a friend to join the server and continue posting after you were banned

Lol you’ve literally posted stuff about my personal stuff in chat before, grow up. You tried mentioning something so I posted you and your bird in chat.
(09-06-2020, 12:08 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 10:13 AM)richieb Wrote: You were posting links to images of me and an irl friend after I told u to stop posting them. I'm pretty sure other other people and Ryan told you too. I didn't want those links posted to images yet you continued and even got a friend to join the server and continue posting after you were banned

Lol you’ve literally posted stuff about my personal stuff in chat before, grow up. You tried mentioning something so I posted you and your bird in chat.

You were banned, then your friend came into the discord, and into my dms to continue it?? And not sure what I posted about you? I literally said many times to stop, and so did others take a hint. Also, not a "bird".
(09-06-2020, 12:57 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 12:08 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

You were banned, then your friend came into the discord, and into my dms to continue it?? And not sure what I posted about you? I literally said many times to stop, and so did others take a hint. Also, not a "bird".

You know you’ve mentioned stuff about my personal life in discord and I’ve chinned it, as soon as I bring up something about you, you start crying about it.
Denied.

The reason why you think you should be unbanned shows enough, you havent even bothered to try.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]