SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422

BanID: 83509

Ban Reason
Racism OOC + Mic Spamming - Time out

Staff Member: Molyneux481

Involved users
Myself n Moly

Why should you be unbanned?
I mean, i just think its a bit steep really i was playing despacito down the mic i forgot to spawn the radio in, he picks me up and then mutes me which is fair enough, i then said "unmute me paki" Which is obviously wrong but to get a ban for playing Despacito and saying the word "Paki" just seems pretty ridiculous really i have legit never seen this before i really think its a bit steep for me, one of the FL`s most active players to keep a ban on my record for playing a song down the mic and saying a naughty word in OOC chat, although this is bad saying something like so in OOC i see this kind of stuff every day would of happily took like a OOC blacklist because quite frankly me playing a song for what like less than a minute cant really be seen as a rule breakage in my eyes. 

If you wish to see my clip i will upload it to youtube.
I Also, wish for this to be dealt with by someone higher then a TA so i can see other views on this as me personally i dont think this is ban worthy so if i could get an admin on the case be much appreciated
Hi Lynchy,

I asked you a number of times to stop playing the song and still continued to play it through the microphone. During the sit you even messaged in OOC, two or three times with "Despacitio". I then proceeded to mute you and was going to give you a verbal warning. However, you then decided to say a rather naughty term in OOC. Which gave me the impression you weren't taking the sit seriously. The punishment in my eyes was a valid.

I appreciate that you're an active player in this community but that doesn't excuse you from breaking the rules. The staff are cracking down on racist comments on all FL services.

Hey L Y N C H Y, I was there at the time - you were also spamming Despacito in OOC. Bit mingey but you were also let off lightly!

[Image: h6pjaFsZDS.png]
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
I have a video, you legit asked me to stop once and me spamming in OOC despacito shouldnt even be ban worthy like i said, OOC blacklist and a mute would of done fine, however hell you think i was let of lightly i will never know i have a clip and he asked me to stop when picking me up and muted me legit a second after asking me to stop, i then stopped playing it when being muted to be banned and having this stay on my record is legit crazy i cant express how stupid this is ngl
Ngl im actually quite mad about this to say the least, to get a ban for something so small the server is legit at the worst point it could possibly be you should be lowering banning people for just such so small ridiculous things if i keep this ban on my record i can guarantee you will be losing one of your most active players i would love to see some people on this server to receive a ban for something such ridiculous you wouldnt hear the end of it
Under review.
So we established, the things i did were

Play 45 seconds of Despacito

Put the word despacito 4 time in OOC

and said the word Paki

Why ban me when there is OOC chat blacklists all i see in the wrong from me here is saying a few things in OOC chat which could of easily been sorted with an OOC blacklist, as he had already muted me for playing Despacito

Just my thoughts ill leave this in the hands of Falc now.
Hello, after going through all the points given, I do agree a ban on this occasion is a little harsh and personally a blacklist would’ve been fine. However you did go directly against what a staff told you when he said stop and came across a little mingey.

You’ve served your time and I feel this doesn’t need to stay on your record, just take this as a lesson learnt.

Approved.