Community opinions?
(09-05-2020, 03:29 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 03:25 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 03:21 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 03:12 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 03:09 PM)Fultz Wrote: Not the point I was making but truthfully no. I’d say it’s exactly in the same place. A community is still active and bitching about change and nothing happening. Same average players on the server as when he was owner.

Isn't change meant to be positive?

This change hasn't been positive and if it's still in the same place then it's just getting worse as time goes on. Anything we say. ANYYTHING about changing owner or moving forward, it will all be skipped and nothing will happen. Quite sad

Change should be positive, yes, hence the change. But that doesn't mean the current situation is worse. Worse to me is when people stop caring. When the server tops off at 5 players at best and there is just silence. This community still has something in it. When Soul was here, I felt like he was more of a cancer than anything. I am not going to justify the current situation as you said. It has not improved. But like I said. The community is just floating on still water at this point. Completely flaccid.

At the moment, it seems like the community is the only thing keeping the server running . Not even the staff are helping with that.

That is the agitating part of this. The community is here for it. But the community can only go so far and whenever I no longer see that is whenever I will know it is over. Also, it is not all staff. Samzo has been pulling his weight over there.

Edit: I dont want to clutter this shit up. Everyone can go back to being aggressive here. If you want to talk more, dm me.

Falc can't make decisions and implement them by himself. Apart from him and maybe one other, the team is a dollhouse. Playing with models and materials all day every day. Tis a real shame
Wolven

Is the fearlessrp minecraft server from a couple months back still up?

And isn’t a Spotify subscription £5 ahahahahha
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Joulle
Reckon divey more time into his admin app to soul than he has since getting owner
The following 9 users Like SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Pollux, Luna, Ranger, Wolven, User 21796, TASSIA, Slaint, Mist, Blaz