BanID: 61599

Ban Reason
Double Accounting to avoid ban

Staff Member: Console

Involved users
Can't remember, it has been 5 years

Why should you be unbanned?
First I'd like to say hello again,

It has been quiet some time that I got banned, and for what exact reason I can't remember anymore.

I did find my other account: [UN:RP] r0wie_47 [OtherPC] BanID: 61598 on the bans list for the same reason, I do however remember that this was indeed my other account back in the day because I stayed at two places at the time.

What the initial reason was for the ban I can't remember, if I did any harm back in the day I would like to apologize, i've always enjoyed playing on FearlessRP. 

Five years have been past now and I'm starting to get back into gaming again, I've become more mature and whatever happened that got me banned in the first place I will never do that again. I'd love to get back into the community and start roleplaying here again, all the other servers just don't give the same vibe as fearless does.

So for what ever happened, I'd like to apologize and hope my ban can be lifted.

Kind regards,

Rowie
Hi Rowie !

Firstly, i appreciate you taking your time making an unban request,
I will bring your unban request to the team for discussion as well as checking the ban to see who bans you since you can't remember who banned you after a long period of time pass.

If there is anything else you wanna add, please let me know

I will get back to you as soon as possible as it might take a while
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Hello Rowie,

Thanks for this UBR. Five years is a very long time and I am more than happy to let you play again. I have now revoked your ban! Welcome back Smile

UBR Approved.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep