New community?
https://steamcharts.com/app/4000

Garry's mod is decreasing more than growing, bad idea to take the route as a gmod community in general, won't lead to growth in terms of creating something new.

I would rather look into creating a general gaming community.

That's my opinion.
I know some of you on this thread have recently gained mixed opinions about me, and some of those reasons are completely understandable. However, I honestly think this is a really good idea - and maybe something I’d be active on. But there needs to be a solid plan that most people agree on, not everyone - but the majority of people in the community.
Just starting it off with a proper Discord set up for people to come together and hang out, the rest would easily follow from there.
The only fear I have is that subgroups would continue to exist like they already do, and if it continues like that then a plan like this would never work out in the long run.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • User 21796, Wolven
Yeah, no thanks I'll just stay here for another 10 years
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • max., Awestruck
(09-05-2020, 09:52 AM)Haarek Wrote: Yeah, no thanks I'll just stay here for another 10 years

Thanks for the positivity.
Wolven

(09-05-2020, 09:52 AM)Haarek Wrote: Yeah, no thanks I'll just stay here for another 10 years

No one tell him lol
The following 6 users Like Seany00's post:
  • RaZZ, Wolven, Ducktard, Lewwings, Kippsee, Molyneux481
Sounds like a great idea in my ears. However create a general communtiy and not a community based on Garry’s Mod. Still allot of games a community can grow in suchs as FiveM and Minecraft, etc. Hell I would be even up for it to fund the new community without having any powers on it. I work at a hosting company pretty sure we can create some good looking deals.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Lol its the 2015 split all over again, instead this time, its gona be konsta, dimitris, joshz, frost, lewwings, pat, wolven and phill all shooting eacother on fartnight lmao
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
There will always be someone to power trip and ruin it, best of luck with it anyway.
Suprised no one took the initiative yet.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • User 21796