New community?
(09-10-2020, 03:47 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: im just gonna go out and say it, anyone who has a random girl in their profile picture cant come

this is aimed at meghan roche, you have personally attacked her
(09-05-2020, 02:16 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 02:10 AM)konsta Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 02:08 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 02:06 AM)konsta Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 02:03 AM)Pollux Wrote: I don't think it'll work, I don't even see anyone capable of leading it who actually would want to or has the time to do it all either.

You don't think a community is capable of running by themselves?

No, it sounds good in theory but it falls apart quickly the second people start arguing about anything. It only takes one person to have a power trip to ruin it all.
Have you thought of maybe, not giving some certain people that I won't name powers? The whole point of having a "Founders" is to prevent another FL, there's not gonna be 1 person in charge of everything.

You sometimes need one person over others to resolve any issues effectively. The more people you give a "founder rank" the higher the risk of something going wrong. It's also impossible to make sure everyone is actually "equal", as someone has to own the servers and such who will automatically be higher than anyone else. I don't think it really matters how carefully you decide on who gets it as even friends can argue over something stupid and ruin it for everyone else. I'm just speaking from my own experience with these things, there's a chance it'll all magically run fine but I really think the entire idea assumes there won't be any issues which there will almost always be.

I disagree, all the services could be owned by a PLC which in turn would have X amount of directors with equal shares. This literally costs £12 to set up.

This also prevents the issue of the leadership falling apart, as legally binding votes take place. (Providing there’s an odd number of directors, otherwise you’ll end up with 50:50 an awful lot)
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
The following 1 user Likes Faustin's post:
  • Oliver
chile anyways so
Someone should make a mad Discord server as a contingency plan and work stuff out from there.
I think some people are way in over there heads here tbh.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(09-10-2020, 05:01 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 03:47 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: im just gonna go out and say it, anyone who has a random girl in their profile picture cant come

this is aimed at meghan roche, you have personally attacked her

This was also aimed at Lori Loughlin
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
This feels very meta
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]