Is this how it ends?
The community has never been so united in agreeing that the current owner has messed up everything. He got everyone to turn against him because of the way he has backstabbed everyone that ever did anything for him and got him to this position.

Yet you’re still in complete denial Divey, you refuse to blame yourself for your own constant fuck ups, even after several reality checks.

Resign & leave.
The following 9 users Like Jan's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, Rylund, L Y N C H Y, Seany00, Molyneux481, John Jong, Wolven, Viljo, Lewwings
(09-06-2020, 11:27 PM)Divey Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:26 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:24 PM)Divey Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:22 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:18 PM)Divey Wrote: That's just my humor, as I said - don't know why he got so triggered over it but if he wants to be then fine aha, this is more of a personal thing rather than anything else so idk. As I said previously, I had taught so many people prior to forgee how to use it and i cba'd to do it again, i did a quick fire round and he could have just googled it. id already spent hours bug testing them and making them compatible that i couldnt be arsed - if he thinks i was being insufferable so was he but we move

I get why he'd be triggered over it, it's the same reason we used to have constant dev vs admin arguments in 2018 over petty stuff. One side would say something that comes across differently and an entire shitstorm starts up after due to that misunderstanding. I'm sure you see how petty it can potentially seem right?

Oh yeah for sure but I thought considered we were 'friends' for yours he'd be able to handle my humor, apparently not. At the end of the day, people are just gonna read this and misinterpret my humour which Forgee seemingly did too. I spent hours making them work in game and helping him create them but because I didn't teach him vtf he flat out refused to play FL and blocked me. He's missing out the constant pinging and messaging for me to go onto voice with me to but whatever
but its just not humour is it though divey, you really are that manipulative

sure i really am that manipulative that id spend hours on your suit materials and joke about wanting to join your discord for you later to try and cancel me
Divey how can you sit here and deny all this,
your entire admin team and dev team have resigned because of how unbelievably conceited, overpowering and arrogant you are.
You have single handedly ruined this community by turning it into your own personal playhouse for shit sims models and fashion shows
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • RaZZ
(09-06-2020, 11:30 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 10:55 PM)Lesanka Wrote: I don't want to spread any toxicity, but here goes. Some of you may know, but Divey has been my best friend since 2015 when he first joined Fearless. I was the admin who suggested Divey to become a moderator way back. He has become one and went to become the server owner. This has changed him. He has used me as a stepping stone to success and as soon as he got what he wanted, he dropped me. I don't think he ever cared about me as a friend or any of our role-plays. The power has gotten to his head. I hope you open your eyes, Divey, and see that I have been there for you since the very start.

What about this Divey? :o

Lesanka and me wrote this together for a lol, Forgee's post is just something else
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(09-06-2020, 11:31 PM)Divey Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 10:55 PM)Lesanka Wrote: I don't want to spread any toxicity, but here goes. Some of you may know, but Divey has been my best friend since 2015 when he first joined Fearless. I was the admin who suggested Divey to become a moderator way back. He has become one and went to become the server owner. This has changed him. He has used me as a stepping stone to success and as soon as he got what he wanted, he dropped me. I don't think he ever cared about me as a friend or any of our role-plays. The power has gotten to his head. I hope you open your eyes, Divey, and see that I have been there for you since the very start.

Lesanka and me wrote this together for a lol, Forgee's post is just something else
*ding ding ding* I'm a winner.
Where am I?
The following 2 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • Divey, Wolven
(09-06-2020, 11:31 PM)Divey Wrote:

doesnt make it any less believable, especially after 4 pages of hate towards you in 10 minutes

#ResignAndLeave
The following 2 users Like MatrixxKhaos's post:
  • Oliver, Lewwings
Imagine your community being the worst it's been in years (possibly ever) and the one who is meant to be a figurehead for the community decides to create a shitpost and drive everyone further apart lmao.

I need some popcorn for this shit
The following 1 user Likes Seany00's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
(09-06-2020, 11:37 PM)Seany00 Wrote: Imagine your community being the worst it's been in years (possibly ever) and the the who is meant to be a figurehead for the community decides to create shitpost and drive everyone further apart lmao.

I need some popcorn for this shit
no guys its just his humour you dont understand
The following 6 users Like Forgee's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, MatrixxKhaos, Alphaverse, Seany00, L Y N C H Y, Wolven
disgusted with myself that i called for soul to resign at one time tbh
The following 4 users Like SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Alphaverse, L Y N C H Y, Wolven, RaZZ
Soul couldve shit on his yacht and made it owner and that turd boat wouldve done better than divey
The following 2 users Like MatrixxKhaos's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Lewwings
(09-06-2020, 11:40 PM)MatrixxKhaos Wrote: Soul couldve shit on his yacht and made it owner and that turd boat wouldve done better than divey

Wonder if Soul will give these guys a ride off of this sinking ship
The following 1 user Likes Seany00's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW