Is this how it ends?
(09-06-2020, 11:17 PM)Divey Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:16 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: well guys the secret formula for reviving fl is here:

Add more suit materials for designer clothing on garrys mod which most players can’t use

I expect to see 75/75 on 3 servers in 20 minutes.

No idea why he brought it up in the first place - Told him I'd only teach him how to do it once, he didn't understand - too bad. I already helped him for hours create the suits and put them in game in the first place, if he wants to dig up old shit and not play the server because of suit materials then ok I guess

Is spending hours of your time adding suits really the best way to start getting fl back on top though, they really aren’t necessary and no custom materials should be added for people unless it’s a clan or whatnot. The time for adding these could be much better used
(09-06-2020, 11:19 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:16 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: well guys the secret formula for reviving fl is here:

Add more suit materials for designer clothing on garrys mod which most players can’t use

No idea why he brought it up in the first place - Told him I'd only teach him how to do it once, he didn't understand - too bad. I already helped him for hours create the suits and put them in game in the first place, if he wants to dig up old shit and not play the server because of suit materials then ok I guess

Is spending hours of your time adding suits really the best way to start getting fl back on top though, they really aren’t necessary and no custom materials should be added for people unless it’s a clan or whatnot. The time for adding these could be much better used
I wanted them to be used as purchasable items but that never happened
(09-06-2020, 11:20 PM)Forgee Wrote:

Because it's not a priority for our devs to make a system for yours and mine materials to be added? Sure they're not a priority full stop but it takes way longer to make that work
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(09-06-2020, 11:18 PM)Divey Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:17 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:13 PM)Divey Wrote: Your suits are in game Forgee, you're mad at me for not teaching you how to use vtfedit which I already had done previously

From what I can see the issue is more the "invite me else I don't teach you" thing in the last screenshot more than anything else, as it seems really petty. I get if it was a joke, but it comes across as so petty in these screenshots.

That's just my humor, as I said - don't know why he got so triggered over it but if he wants to be then fine aha, this is more of a personal thing rather than anything else so idk. As I said previously, I had taught so many people prior to forgee how to use it and i cba'd to do it again, i did a quick fire round and he could have just googled it. id already spent hours bug testing them and making them compatible that i couldnt be arsed - if he thinks i was being insufferable so was he but we move

I get why he'd be triggered over it, it's the same reason we used to have constant dev vs admin arguments in 2018 over petty stuff. One side would say something that comes across differently and an entire shitstorm starts up after due to that misunderstanding. I'm sure you see how petty it can potentially seem right?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(09-06-2020, 11:21 PM)Divey Wrote:

Because it's not a priority for our devs to make a system for yours and mine materials to be added? Sure they're not a priority full stop but it takes way longer to make that work
no it doesnt I literally paid a developer $30 to do it on my server and it took 1 day.
(09-06-2020, 11:22 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:21 PM)Divey Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:17 PM)Divey Wrote: No idea why he brought it up in the first place - Told him I'd only teach him how to do it once, he didn't understand - too bad. I already helped him for hours create the suits and put them in game in the first place, if he wants to dig up old shit and not play the server because of suit materials then ok I guess

no it doesnt I literally paid a developer $30 to do it on my server and it took 1 day.

Adding custom material suits would take 10 minutes per each one, including time it'll take to test each one. It's not really much different than adding any other clothing item which is very easy to do (copy - paste existing clothing item, change a few variables to make it new. In this case add a line to apply material once model is set).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(09-06-2020, 11:22 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:13 PM)Divey Wrote: Your suits are in game Forgee, you're mad at me for not teaching you how to use vtfedit which I already had done previously

From what I can see the issue is more the "invite me else I don't teach you" thing in the last screenshot more than anything else, as it seems really petty. I get if it was a joke, but it comes across as so petty in these screenshots.

That's just my humor, as I said - don't know why he got so triggered over it but if he wants to be then fine aha, this is more of a personal thing rather than anything else so idk. As I said previously, I had taught so many people prior to forgee how to use it and i cba'd to do it again, i did a quick fire round and he could have just googled it. id already spent hours bug testing them and making them compatible that i couldnt be arsed - if he thinks i was being insufferable so was he but we move

I get why he'd be triggered over it, it's the same reason we used to have constant dev vs admin arguments in 2018 over petty stuff. One side would say something that comes across differently and an entire shitstorm starts up after due to that misunderstanding. I'm sure you see how petty it can potentially seem right?

Oh yeah for sure but I thought considered we were 'friends' for yours he'd be able to handle my humor, apparently not. At the end of the day, people are just gonna read this and misinterpret my humour which Forgee seemingly did too. People can say I was being petty but I spent hours making them work in game and helping him create them but because I didn't teach him vtf the second time he flat out refused to play FL and blocked me. He's missing out the constant pinging and messaging for me to go onto voice with me too but whatever.
In terms of payment no one ever really got round to do it, if people wanted shit done I would have payed but besides Forgee bringing it up to Conn for a second it wasnt really discussed
(09-06-2020, 11:24 PM)Divey Wrote:

Oh yeah for sure but I thought considered we were 'friends' for yours he'd be able to handle my humor, apparently not. At the end of the day, people are just gonna read this and misinterpret my humour which Forgee seemingly did too. I spent hours making them work in game and helping him create them but because I didn't teach him vtf he flat out refused to play FL and blocked me. He's missing out the constant pinging and messaging for me to go onto voice with me to but whatever
but its just not humour is it though divey, you really are that manipulative
(09-06-2020, 11:26 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:24 PM)Divey Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:17 PM)Pollux Wrote: From what I can see the issue is more the "invite me else I don't teach you" thing in the last screenshot more than anything else, as it seems really petty. I get if it was a joke, but it comes across as so petty in these screenshots.

Oh yeah for sure but I thought considered we were 'friends' for yours he'd be able to handle my humor, apparently not. At the end of the day, people are just gonna read this and misinterpret my humour which Forgee seemingly did too. I spent hours making them work in game and helping him create them but because I didn't teach him vtf he flat out refused to play FL and blocked me. He's missing out the constant pinging and messaging for me to go onto voice with me to but whatever
but its just not humour is it though divey, you really are that manipulative

sure i really am that manipulative that id spend hours on your suit materials and joke about wanting to join your discord for you later to try and cancel me
(09-06-2020, 10:55 PM)Lesanka Wrote: I don't want to spread any toxicity, but here goes. Some of you may know, but Divey has been my best friend since 2015 when he first joined Fearless. I was the admin who suggested Divey to become a moderator way back. He has become one and went to become the server owner. This has changed him. He has used me as a stepping stone to success and as soon as he got what he wanted, he dropped me. I don't think he ever cared about me as a friend or any of our role-plays. The power has gotten to his head. I hope you open your eyes, Divey, and see that I have been there for you since the very start.

What about this Divey? :o
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor