Is this how it ends?
(09-06-2020, 11:13 PM)Divey Wrote: [Image: 8KFuz6K.png]

[Image: MSVgi3u.png]

[Image: T7tKjSC.png]
spamming me with a tutorial of maybe 30 words isnt even remotely helpful you moron
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Divey
(09-06-2020, 11:13 PM)Divey Wrote: - snip -

Imagine blocking your ex-admins on Discord.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
The following 5 users Like TASSIA's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Alphaverse, Spartan_KCT, Wolven, Lewwings
well guys the secret formula for reviving fl is here:

Add more suit materials for designer clothing on garrys mod which most players can’t use

I expect to see 75/75 on 3 servers in 20 minutes.
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Divey
(09-06-2020, 11:16 PM)TASSIA Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:13 PM)Divey Wrote: - snip -

Imagine blocking your ex-admins on Discord.

he blocked me first Sad
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(09-06-2020, 11:16 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: well guys the secret formula for reviving fl is here:

Add more suit materials for designer clothing on garrys mod which most players can’t use

No idea why he brought it up in the first place - Told him I'd only teach him how to do it once, he didn't understand - too bad. I already helped him for hours create the suits and put them in game in the first place, if he wants to dig up old shit and not play the server because of suit materials then ok I guess
(09-06-2020, 11:13 PM)Divey Wrote: Your suits are in game Forgee, you're mad at me for not teaching you how to use vtfedit which I already had done previously

From what I can see the issue is more the "invite me else I don't teach you" thing in the last screenshot more than anything else, as it seems really petty. I get if it was a joke, but it comes across as so petty in these screenshots.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
This thread
is
really popping off
and
this is some
interesting
new information
The following 1 user Likes Seany00's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
This is embarrassing ngl who thought this man would be the man for the job? Cause when we all got told there would be a new Owner legit 90% of the people were set on Jan or Forgee and then like no one literally no one said Divey and somehow he gets it? like what the confusion on my mind when he got owner was crazy and it obviously went a long way because he got the job and still has done next to nothing
(09-06-2020, 11:17 PM)Divey Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:16 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: well guys the secret formula for reviving fl is here:

No idea why he brought it up in the first place - Told him I'd only teach him how to do it once, he didn't understand - too bad. I already helped him create the suits in the first place, if he wants to dig up old shit and not play the server because of suit materials then ok I guess
divey are you seriously that blind that you cant see that you're insufferable to interact with
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • RaZZ
(09-06-2020, 11:17 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:13 PM)Divey Wrote: Your suits are in game Forgee, you're mad at me for not teaching you how to use vtfedit which I already had done previously

From what I can see the issue is more the "invite me else I don't teach you" thing in the last screenshot more than anything else, as it seems really petty. I get if it was a joke, but it comes across as so petty in these screenshots.

That's just my humor, as I said - don't know why he got so triggered over it but if he wants to be then fine aha, this is more of a personal thing rather than anything else so idk. As I said previously, I had taught so many people prior to forgee how to use it and i cba'd to do it again, i did a quick fire round and he could have just googled it. id already spent hours bug testing them and making them compatible that i couldnt be arsed - if he thinks i was being insufferable so was he but we move