Jessixa
Your Name: Dimitris

Accused Staff Member: Jessixa

Involved users
Jessixa Cygnus

Date & Time (GMT): Not relevant

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power, Rule infringement 

Explanation and Evidence
Greetings,

I am making this AA in order to bring to your attention that Jessixa once again, abused her powers for her own personal gain. It's been no secret that a fellow member of the community Cygnus has never been her biggest fan, not liking someone however does not necessarily mean that you either hate him or want the worse for him. Well Jess does not see it quite that way and she proved that in multiple occasions when it came to dealing with the user UBRs. Now I am well aware that the banning administrator can take it upon himself to approve or deny the UBR, however in recent times we have all witnessed UBRs that are important ( By important I mean that it is either permanent suspensions or very long bans ) being handled by the team as a whole and not just the banning administrator. Most of the times that is done to avoid any conflicts about the banning administrator having a bias towards a certain user for what ever reason and that is exactly what Cygnus got by Jess.

I have personally seen Cygnus request any sort of evidence that Jessixa has against him , the only thing that really exists is that video he made but honestly that video firstly was not shared on FL services which mean such thing should never be held against somebody and second on its own it's honestly not enough to get someone banned, yet in Cygnu's case it has and that is solely on Jess. I mean to me personally all of these actions just scream bias. Jessixa has proven again and again that she hands out bans based on assumption, personal beliefs or past experiences with a certain user.

Why is Jessixas word taken for granted? What follows is a baseless incoherent string of accusations:

"Saying i make weird string of incoherent accusations against you is by far the best lie I've ever seen from you ."

Calling Cygnus out for lying based on... absolutely nothing

"You have been targeting me for years and I've pleased (you to stop over and over again."

This is an interesting point to make considering the fact that in Cygnu's last UBR you said that you never talked to him.

"Redpanda has done nothing but goods and i thanked him for helping me escape this endless years of harassment"

What harassment? Are you on that one video Cygnus made? Is that the years of harassment because any other time you were asked to show anything that proves you were harassed you simply ignored that request.

"if it wasn't for him to take action that day , you would have continue and even if i did ban you , you would try your best to make yourself look like the victim of the story and make false accusation of me abusing my power and my position."

You are abusing your "power" and position, you refusing to let Cygnus defend his self by deplatforming him. There's a reason he was banned from the forum for "harassment & double accounting", both of which had nothing to do with the forum. Not once did he ever post something regarding you on the forums yet he is banned of them for the same reason? Hmm weird isn't it? You want him off cause you know what he can prove.

"You have done nothing but harassing towards me and my friends , making sick jokes and throwing shades at us when we did nothing towards you."

When? Where?

To sum up, Jessixa I am here once again proving that you can in no way be trusted with power in your hands, as I mentioned you decide solely on emotions, personal thoughts, assumptions and past previous encounters with users. You are not afraid to get someone completely off the platform for your own personal gain based on no rules what so ever and even continue to further lie in order to make sure he is off for even longer and you do all that because you know Divey will be there to protect you, but for how long? I am proving again and again how incapable of a staff member you are, maybe the most useless among the rest and you finally need to either have some dignity and step down or be demoted.
You are causing nothing but harm confusion and you always need someone to clean after the mess you make, either if that's handling a simple admin sit or removing someone from the services simply because you dislike him.

**Edit** I added rule infringement to it as lying in the courthouse is against the rules.
On the behalf of my good bitch cygnus;

[Image: dtc3U96.png]
[Image: eRuOztU.png]

So did you talk to me, or did you ignore me?

Blatant lying in the courthouse, if not, obvious misinformation or inconsistencies.
If you can't even keep a story straight, you shouldn't be in a position of power.
At least spend time fabricating lies properly, like a normal person.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
Not involved, warned.
Jessixa at this point I am demanding a reply, you've shown nothing but incapability when it comes to being a staff member and right here I am presenting proof of your bias, proof that you overlooked in order to keep another user banned. Do you have anything to say in your defence or will you just wait for Divey to come in and save you?
I think i had enough of you using me as a punching bag and letting you continue using me as if i was a ragdoll in your basement

I had already said my side of the story when he made his ubr back in May right after he got banned from Redpanda, with lies and playing the victim that he wasn't in the wrong when everyone knows that he tend to come on just to insult me and throw digs at me, continue to harass me and calling me names when i had never spoke to him or interact with him

I had plead so many times for him to stop,  got to the point where i reached out to an admin to have a talk with him,  he has NEVER taken accountability to his action and continue to BLAME me as the result and coming out with his excuse of  “because i was 14 or immature at that time”

He has so much time to learn growth and yet i saw nothing but him being a complete troll who love to target me and come up with excuse after excuse and playing the victim

I may not be perfect as a admin but i try my very best to make sure the community is friendly and enjoyable,  i would NEVER bash anyone in public even if they wronged me, i am quite lucky to have people who cares about me,  i am quite lucky to have people who have my back at all times, because all of us are humans and we're not here bashing one another,  calling names, being toxic and start drama. 

You are just reporting me because i didn't meet your standards of administration,  you wanted me to be gone and be unwelcome back because i couldn't handle sit,  to be honest,  you were quite a nightmare with deal with. And i know I'm not the only one who really hates to deal with you and your toxic behaviour. 

And if you think i am lying about being harassed,  imagine you have to deal with this

[Image: 20200908_025452.jpg]
Imagine having to have threads created and have your name be stain on it
Imagine having to THINK about it and almost driven to the edge. 

I am done speaking about it,  i won't respond and let Divey or the SA to conclude this.
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Greetings Jessixa,

I am not going to lie, I was quite surprised when I was done reading your post as a whole. I did not expect such a poor reply even from somebody like yourself. You took so many days and it seems like you did not even bother reading what we are accusing you off. The main issue that lead to me creating this AA was how you time after time kept handing out bans based on your emotions, personal beliefs and past encounters with the users. Yet here you are once again providing us with no proof what so ever of said harassment. I also find quite funny how you time after time accuse Cygnus of playing the victim card when you've done nothing but just that in a weak and pathetic attempt to avoid what's coming for you. 

You keep claiming that you shared your part of your story on Cygnu's UBR but honestly that story changes every time you share it. Once you claim Cygnus kept harassing and you pleaded him to stop yet in your other version of the story you mention that you two never spoke as you made sure to avoid him every single time.

Also I am quite sure you have gotten the two AAs mixed up, this is not the one with the video of that dire admin sit.

I have literally made so many points and you have no answered to any of them, I am not sure what is going through your mind making these posts honestly, you've now said you will no longer reply yet every reply you've given me is just useless, you keep on avoiding to reply to any of the real accusations and you keep on blaming Cygnus for so many things based.. on literally NOTHING I really do not know how anyone can save you from what's coming Jess.
Every post you make you prove everything I accuse you off, you are not even capable of post a reply with any sort of consistency  on it, like literally read what you've written it's borderline nonce. I was expecting dire replies but not to this extent honestly.

The two screenshots you've posted are not even from Cygnus, you are attempting to prove Cygnus harassed you posting screenshots of threads consisting just of the title that is in no way offensive neither has it been posted by Cygnus, is that the best you got to give? Pathetic

Now you even went on and made this personal which is just unprofessional of you, not that you've ever been professional but anyways. You've went thus far to claim that I am targeting you in order to make sure you are not welcome here which is just far from the truth,  I've never had any personal issues with you, when you first joined the community I can recall many instances in which I was nice to you and we even role played together. You tend to get things mixed up, this is not personal. You are fully incapable of being a staff member and I've proven just that with this AA and that is about it. You are a decent role player but that does not automatically mean you can be a good staff member and you are a very good example of that. The staff team took their chances with both you and an other promotion and it has failed miserably. What I mostly admired the most about your post was were you went on called me toxic and even mention how you are not the only one that hates dealing with me, well Jess I honestly found that quite funny, I would just like to mention that people that absolutely despised me people that we kept going back and forward and we are still on terrible terms have messaged me saying it would be a miracle if something came out of this. The one person I am specifically on about even was a staff member, anyways you tend to go off topic and that is the only reason I made that comment.

To sum up, Jess time after time and time again, you prove everything I have accused you of, you are a terrible staff member incapable of handling the simplest situations and you are deplatforming users simply because you have a personal vendetta against them. You keep making false accusations based on nothing but your word which as I have proven shouldn't count for much. You do not hesitate to hand out bans based on your personal beliefs and assumptions. You keep making things personal and that's not just with Cygnus but even with me as you proved with your post above in which you called me toxic and that was just out of context. You need to be removed from any position that holds any power because you can simply not handle it.
Case closed.

No real evidence of harassment from Jessixa has been brought forward. This whole case is invalid and therefore no abuse has been noted.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]