The big sex discussion
THEY ARE THE BEST
Sex is a SIN and if you conduct such activities while the lord watches upon you, you deserved to be smited down. There's only enough room for JESUS in my life.

God Help you, Live Love Laugh. xx
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Dimitris
(09-02-2020, 02:22 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Sex is a SIN and if you conduct such activities while the lord watches upon you, you deserved to be smited down. There's only enough room for JESUS in my life.

I totally agree please dont fill my head with such vulgar.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
i put my fingers in my bum sometimes

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki
(09-02-2020, 02:22 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Sex is a SIN and if you conduct such activities while the lord watches upon you, you deserved to be smited down. There's only enough room for JESUS in my life.

Something a virgin would say
Wolven

Divey took me in my bumhole
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Agorith
(09-02-2020, 05:46 PM)Wolven Wrote:

Wow that is really bold coming from you xx

Once again only enough room for JESUS in my life, and if you choose anything else you're a sinner.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(09-02-2020, 08:52 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 05:46 PM)Wolven Wrote:

Wow that is really bold coming from you xx

Once again only enough room for JESUS in my life, and if you choose anything else you're a sinner.

Interesting
Wolven

(09-02-2020, 08:50 PM)Jan Wrote: Divey took me in my bumhole

The community knows how you feel dude trust me
The following 2 users Like Seany00's post:
  • Lewwings, Insert

No worries joe, i'll come and bang you one day Wink Wink Wink Wink  Love  Love  Love  Love
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • Joe Joe