Battle of the Mediterranean: Turkey vs Greece
(09-04-2020, 03:09 PM)Ryan Wrote: feel like i've just read tmz

Thats what i was going for lol

[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-04-2020, 04:45 AM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 04:29 AM)Dimitris Wrote: You see Qannter that's way everyone has a go at you for trying to be the news person. Every post you made regarding Tukey and Greece you obviously have a bias as pointed out by Siphon.

To your knowledge Kastellos by the Treaty of Lausanne is owned by Greece, get your shit right you are making a fool of yourself. Greece never asked France for any help neither did we pay anything for it, just like Italy and the united states they got tired of Turkeys shit.

No the only person making noise about me being the news guy is you.
You also seem to be deluded on Greece's aggression towards turkey. You are brainwashed or just not looking into the facts.

You people making a huge drama over a tiny little island thats 2km away from turkeys mainland, hell i can swim that much. Turkey can annex it at any moment now that you broken the deal of demilitarisation. You did ask france for help. dont deny it.

Under maritime law your EEZ is 200 Nautical miles from your mainland. Greeks barkling at turkey that because of Castello island, they claiming that everything around that whithin 200 MN island is theirs. But it is not yours. it belongs to turkey.

The Italians arnt tired of turkey's shit. they both have investment and trade deals. But Egypts pipeline will run through Italy to supply Europe hence why they are involved.

Bullshit. I'm Turkish and I can say Kastellorizo isn't Turkish, it is Greek per the Treaty of Paris of 1947.

Do I think it should have full EEZ rights? No, but it should be solved with negotiations, not ErDOGan sending warships to the area
[Image: xT1oxv2.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(09-06-2020, 01:51 PM)Archer Wrote: Bullshit. I'm Turkish and I can say Kastellorizo isn't Turkish, it is Greek per the Treaty of Paris of 1947.

Do I think it should have full EEZ rights? No, but it should be solved with negotiations, not ErDOGan sending warships to the area

The Paris treaty included demilitarisation. Greece broke it by sending its troops to the island about a week ago.

I never said it should be part of Turkey, but Greece's barking on having its 200NM EEZ claims is leaving YOUR country literally landlocked, having little rights to the meditarian sea.

Erdogan wants to solve the standoff with negotiations but Greece then behind Turkeys back and made a deal with Egypt, and are now refusing to talk. If they don't wanna talk, then Erdogan has the right to defend Turkey's sovereignty.

Would you like to have french oil and gas companies drilling at your backyard while your curency continues to fall? Exactly.

[Image: v1vePci.png]
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Seany00, Idea
(09-04-2020, 03:20 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 03:09 PM)Ryan Wrote: feel like i've just read tmz

Thats what i was going for lol

What, biased and straight up shit? Sounds about right for you xx

[Image: toxiEAR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Dimitris
BREAKING UPDATE!

War most likely as french hostility tests Turkeys' power over the meditatrian.

Video showing Turkey's never-ending future military tech for the next decade.

After reading your posts, you appear to meet your intellectual limits very fast.
(09-06-2020, 05:37 PM)Qannter Wrote: -Snip-

I can assure you if France and Turkey go to war or whatever you're trying to indicate; Turkey will be put down FAST.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Admin Veteran

Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<