BMW
(09-15-2020, 04:41 PM)Aspire Wrote: Sorry too steep for me, I might pay more if someone nicer is selling

You’re the only one being rude. I put up a serious marketplace thread and you have done nothing else but spam it with irrelevent shit and make jokes.
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • dtaylor331
(09-16-2020, 02:39 AM)Razz Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 04:41 PM)Aspire Wrote: Sorry too steep for me, I might pay more if someone nicer is selling

You’re the only one being rude. I put up a serious marketplace thread and you have done nothing else but spam it with irrelevent shit and make jokes.
I was talking to steven when I said too steep, his price was higher but he edited his comment.

My offer of 4.7 stands. thanks
(09-16-2020, 02:43 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 02:39 AM)Razz Wrote:

I was talking to steven when I said too steep, his price was higher but he edited his comment.

My offer of 4.7 stands. thanks

I think a bmw is worth more than 4.7
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, RaZZ
$5.000.000
Dont even bother bidding if its not over 11mil. Ty
If you think about it as time goes on the price of the car is only going to go up, as time passes more people would become set on keeping the car lowering supply and flunctating the price higher, thinking about it I could imagine the price of the bmw being 25 mil in by this time next year
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
The following 1 user Likes Oliver's post:
  • RaZZ
$6.000.000
2 million
(09-16-2020, 07:19 PM)Oliver Wrote: If you think about it as time goes on the price of the car is only going to go up, as time passes more people would become set on keeping the car lowering supply and flunctating the price higher, thinking about it I could imagine the price of the bmw being 25 mil in by this time next year
The people with enough money to buy it are few, most have left. The demand for it is less, server pop is low.
These are not indications the price will increase.
(09-22-2020, 03:51 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 07:19 PM)Oliver Wrote: If you think about it as time goes on the price of the car is only going to go up, as time passes more people would become set on keeping the car lowering supply and flunctating the price higher, thinking about it I could imagine the price of the bmw being 25 mil in by this time next year
The people with enough money to buy it are few, most have left. The demand for it is less, server pop is low.
These are not indications the price will increase.

As a BMW Owner, I can indicate to you the price is for sure increasing :-) , I'm getting better offers everytime I come on.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver