BMW
bump.
Will you still accept my left lung and diamond crusted testicle?
The following 2 users Like Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • ChoCho, Shmicktastic
$2.000.000
(09-06-2020, 08:41 PM)Bobby Shmicki Wrote: Will you still accept my left lung and diamond crusted testicle?

Quit the minging behaviour, grow up this is a serious thread. You keep complaining and reporting other people for minging but you're making a joke out of this marketplace thread.
The following 4 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Dimitris, rino, ART, RaZZ
(09-13-2020, 04:01 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 08:41 PM)Bobby Shmicki Wrote: Will you still accept my left lung and diamond crusted testicle?

Quit the minging behaviour, grow up this is a serious thread. You keep complaining and reporting other people for minging but you're making a joke out of this marketplace thread.

Chillax ma dude, it's all fun n games
The following 1 user Likes Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • ChoCho
(09-13-2020, 09:21 PM)Bobby Shmicki Wrote:

You lack the humour required for it to be fun and games. Incredibly boring personality. Quite impressive that you have the guts to strut your own path in life however, most people would consider you a mentally challenged individual but I think it's brave you try to interact with the normal individuals while maintaining the same level of retardation. Just practice somewhere else okay? 

Razz is selling a BMW for 12 mil which is fair, sold mine for 16 mil not even the highest bidder at the time. Due to recent ban 10+ BMWs were wiped of the servers driving up the price. Next person to make a joke out of this thread, I will see you at the morgue.
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • RaZZ
(09-14-2020, 07:23 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:

You lack the humour required for it to be fun and games. Incredibly boring personality. Quite impressive that you have the guts to strut your own path in life however, most people would consider you a mentally challenged individual but I think it's brave you try to interact with the normal individuals while maintaining the same level of retardation. Just practice somewhere else okay? 

Razz is selling a BMW for 12 mil which is fair, sold mine for 16 mil not even the highest bidder at the time. Due to recent ban 10+ BMWs were wiped of the servers driving up the price. Next person to make a joke out of this thread, I will see you at the morgue.

I love how you call someone else a "mentally challenged individual but I think it's brave you try to interact with the normal individuals" but you're the one having a rage over someone on the internet, who made a post with 11 words, making a joke about a ridicilous price for an in-game car, that litterally everyone else sells for 3-4 mil.

There's only one mentally challenged person here, and its not bobby  Wink
(09-14-2020, 08:06 PM)M0x Wrote:

I love how you call someone else a "mentally challenged individual but I think it's brave you try to interact with the normal individuals" but you're the one having a rage over someone on the internet, who made a post with 11 words, making a joke about a ridicilous price for an in-game car, that litterally everyone else sells for 3-4 mil.

I watched a 1 hour judo course on YouTube I suggest you pipe it down. You're wrong, I made the mistake of putting the price to 5 mil a while back but someone informed me of how much they go for. Anyone who sold for 3-4 mil were ripped off. Dont have enough brain particles to realize that however
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • RaZZ
Joy
(09-14-2020, 08:06 PM)M0x Wrote:

Cant bobby speak for himself?