BMW
(08-30-2020, 04:51 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 04:49 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 04:47 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 04:23 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 02:46 AM)Aspire Wrote: You have hiked your price by 50% in half a day.

Why?

8 mil is what you said.

**Scammer** just because he changed his mind on the price, it's not like he changed his work half way through the deal stop being so annoying all over the forums and ingame man, honestly.

He is trying to elevate a price by 50% which is already over double what the last one sold for.
My comment is related to the price, you are just commenting to be toxic, I do not want people thinking this is a fair price and being scammed as it is not.

BMW can go for what ever price depending on how many people are selling at that time, stop talking about shit you don't know.
Please stop commenting just to be toxic, let's stop this now. Thank you.

Ur not welcome on my thread aspire
The following 2 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • Eclipze, dtaylor331
aspire ill come bite you in a very aggressive way similar to how a dog would do it if you dont leave him alone. i sold mine for 16mil awhile back anyways. your fb got leaked remember, you have quite the unpleasant appearance in my opinion
looking like a dork who removes pubic hair from MacBook keyboards
The following 3 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • RaZZ, Eclipze, dtaylor331
(08-30-2020, 04:47 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 04:23 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 02:46 AM)Aspire Wrote: You have hiked your price by 50% in half a day.

Why?

8 mil is what you said.

**Scammer** just because he changed his mind on the price, it's not like he changed his work half way through the deal stop being so annoying all over the forums and ingame man, honestly.

He is trying to elevate a price by 50% which is already over double what the last one sold for.
My comment is related to the price, you are just commenting to be toxic, I do not want people thinking this is a fair price and being scammed as it is not.

Have a day off

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 3 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • RaZZ, Bobby Shmicki, dtaylor331
Aspire, what are you on about calling him a scammer?
The BMW is a legacy car and a very attracted one as there's only a limited amount out there. The prices has rocketed the past months as the interest to it among players has increased a lot. The prices has gone up now even more due to an hurtful amount being lost in a recent wipe which resulted in the car being even more exclusive. It is very basic economics.

It is therefor very simple to why Razz decided to raise his price, he noticed that people are willing to pay around that price range, which most players actually are. If you simply can't afford it or don't think it's worth that amount, then you can simply just say "Thank you but I'll pass this time" and look elsewhere.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 3 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • RaZZ, Dimitris, dtaylor331
RaZZ we got you g, gamers unite against bullying  Fist
The following 3 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • RaZZ, Eclipze, dtaylor331
(08-30-2020, 10:34 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Aspire, what are you on about calling him a scammer?
The BMW is a legacy car and a very attracted one as there's only a limited amount out there. The prices has rocketed the past months as the interest to it among players has increased a lot. The prices has gone up now even more due to an hurtful amount being lost in a recent wipe which resulted in the car being even more exclusive. It is very basic economics.

It is therefor very simple to why Razz decided to raise his price, he noticed that people are willing to pay around that price range, which most players actually are. If you simply can't afford it or don't think it's worth that amount, then you can simply just say "Thank you but I'll pass this time" and look elsewhere.

No one will pay 12mil.
Enjoy supporting the scammers
10/10 allowed "aspire ill come bite you in a very aggressive way similar to how a dog would do it if you dont leave him alone. i sold mine for 16mil awhile back anyways. your fb got leaked remember, you have quite the unpleasant appearance in my opinion
looking like a dork who removes pubic hair from MacBook keyboards"

Seems admin allow it
(08-30-2020, 11:09 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 10:34 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Aspire, what are you on about calling him a scammer?

No one will pay 12mil.
Enjoy supporting the scammers

Are you actually stupid? Because if not, you would know that scamming someone would mean that I accepted the 12 million and never gave them the car. I fully intend on fulfilling my end of the bargain after the payment has been made. If you are against the price you can just opt out of the thread. No need to come here crying about a high price, it just makes you look pathetic. Please refrain from commenting on my thread again, thanks.
The following 5 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki, Dimitris, Eclipze, rino, dtaylor331
(08-30-2020, 11:29 AM)Molyneux481 Wrote: I thought I was bad selling mine for 4 mil, 12 mil jesus
no you sold it for a fair price the rest is trying to scam
[Image: LHqzeIn.jpg]
(08-31-2020, 07:57 PM)OMG Ωmega Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 11:29 AM)Molyneux481 Wrote: I thought I was bad selling mine for 4 mil, 12 mil jesus
no you sold it for a fair price the rest is trying to scam

Please educate yourself properly and learn the definition of scamming.