The Omega Centauri War of 2145
August 22, 2145: Intergalactic Terror Strikes Earth
At 17:38z, the brand new Orion Space Telescope alongside various reconnaissance satellites mysteriously disappeared without a trace. After further investigation, they discovered what appeared to be a large cluster of unidentified flying objects of all shapes and sizes which were confirmed to be of extraterrestrial origin, leaning into Omega Centauri origins. No further interactions were reported shortly after these disappearances.

At around 18:05z, the newly discovered Omega Centauri Empire 'declares' war on Earth, attacking every major city they could find. Their intentions are not clear however is assumed that The Vanessa Langley and her voyage to Omega Centauri are affiliated.

It's been discovered that Lawrence's Corporation has been collaborating with the OCE through their whereabouts remain a mystery, leading to the rebirth of a global rebel alliance, Vox Terra. 

The faith of Earth now lies within the hands of the OCE and Vox Terra...

Event Starts On August 22 At 7:30 PM BST
Just Show Up When It Begins
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 1 user Likes TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Toe Shmicki
sounds fuckin mawdddd
Is this on the main server?
(08-20-2020, 04:45 PM)Slaint Wrote: Is this on the main server?

Yes, got the dupe ready and hoping that it doesn't crash the server.
Victory! Vox Terra Defeats Omega Centauri Empire & Lawrence's Corporation

Vox Terra, a rebel alliance packed with brave soldiers, has successfully destroyed the entire fleet of the Omega Centauri Empire including the mothership that houses the emperor after infiltrating Lawrenceburg and fighting off a horde of OCE Soldiers and mutated subjects along the way. This group is considered to be the fifth group to have infiltrated the town but the first to have survived such opposing forces.

"Tell you what, going to Lawrenceburg on a stolen OCE Armored Utility Ship with more than enough weapons for a massive army, guns blazing with 9 people who were rescued from the Battle of EvoCity with every single thing going after yall, and you got yourself one hell of a battle. It was insane all right, helis and creatures out for blood and a mega-corp trying to kill you through every means possible. In in end, we saved mankind of them bastards and hope they get what they deserve." Says one of the brave soldiers who fought the OCE with a rifle and shotgun who choose to remain anonymous for his own protection.

As of the end of the war, the OCE no longer poses a threat as they are now forever gone thanks to Vox Terra. Lawrence's Corporation, on the other hand, is for another story for another time. Tune in next time as we unravel the story of what went wrong with the largest mega-corp in the world...
Closed & archived.