The most retarded blacklist 2020
Its Lynchy ofc moaning again but this is legit horrific 

1 AM, 4 people on, and i get a blacklist for Self Supplying, i do a UBLR and the reasoning behind it being denied is "I seen you buying breaches and med kits so you must be self supplying" I just had my inventory wiped and was trying to buy equipment to sell as the people who still play all just shoot now so could make a few thousand but no they blacklist me if that isnt retarded i dont know what is classic from a TA who was sound before getting staff i am in so much shock
Ok but did you change job and supply yourself??

That is self supplying so kinda defeats the point of this being a retarded blacklist Sad
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Dirty Dinosaur
(08-26-2020, 01:29 PM)Falc Wrote: Ok but did you change job and supply yourself??

That is self supplying so kinda defeats the point of this being a retarded blacklist Sad

I Was buying key supplies to be sold the next day, as i need to make money as my inventory got reset there were no BMD`s, no Doctors nothing on at 1AM with 4 people on so of course i had to buy them myself to then be sold bs blacklist fuming
It did not affect roleplay either anyone on an the time, I believe that blacklist is really dumb.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Dirty Dinosaur
People change when they get a certain rank it just is what it is
The following 3 users Like horror's post:
  • Dirty Dinosaur, User 21796, ART
(08-26-2020, 04:03 PM)Raxo Wrote: People change when they get a certain rank it just is what it is

I Dont wanna say too much on him as i have said it to him already on Discord, most people who get staff feel like they have something to prove so they go round giving pointless punishments to try get loads of people blacklisted n banned so it looks like they`re doing a lot of work and helping loads but really just giving out the most ridiculous punishments
braindead staff
Thanks everyone for the kind comments towards the staff team!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Baskingner
Pro tip just dont play during the night when theres not a lot of people on. Either contrafarm or just get off if u cant contain urself my man
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Lynchy the dirty crime boy
Where am I?