cyngus
Yes Jessixa I do have many unanswered questions still

Quote:Dimitris
Posting on behalf of Cygnus
" You have been targetting me for years and i've pleased you to stop over and over again. "
False accusation, you can say you've pleased me as much as you want but at the end of the day there's no evidence to support it.

" Redpanda has done nothing but goods and i thanked him for helping me escape this endless years of harassment "
Considering there's been endless years of harassment, it's interesting that there's no footage or image evidence to suggest it ever happened?
Not to mention I constantly record and have never caught myself in the act of ferociously harassing you.

" you would have continue and even if i did ban you , you would try your best to make yourself look like the victim of the story and make false accusation of me abusing my power and my position. "
You keep talking about me playing a victim and making false accusations.
This is a clear reflection of your own personality onto me, and I find it disturbing you'd even bother making such accusations.

" You have done nothing but harassing towards me and my friends , making sick jokes and throwing shades at us when we did nothing towards you. "
Once again you base that on nothing, I am tired of being accused of things you can in no way back up but yet you have somehow managed to deplatform me based on just lies

" Not to mention you were caught DA few weeks ago "
That's interesting considering I never mentioned it in my UBR?
Almost like I didn't make this UBR about that... Hmm...

" I'm going to denied this unban request. "
Once again, for the (3rd?) second time you avoid confrontation by not allowing me to defend myself

"You have been targeting me for years and I've pleased (you to stop over and over again."

This is an interesting point to make considering the fact that in Cygnu's last UBR you said that you never talked to him.

Once again Jess time after time you blame me of playing the victim card but the only one doing that is you and you honestly need to stop. Stop accusing me of things that never happened, please if you have any sort of evidence bring it forward.

I would really appreciate it if you could give answer to my questions and points above.

Kind regards,

Dimitris
Dimitris ,

For the false accusations and lack of evidence that you were mentioning , I've already said that the only basis I have is the recollection of my memories. The ban was based on first hand observation together with RedPanda.

As for the avoiding confrontation, I've already said that closing the UBR so suddenly without responding; was wrong of me. I've reopened the thread to allow rediscussion and let the SA's make the final verdict on this case.

-Jess
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
From the entire paragraph you respond to only 2 of my points, can you respond to the rest as well?
Greetings,

This UBR needs to now be accepted as per rule 6c of the courthouse rules.
Approved, ban will be removed from your record.