C17.CPF:i5.NOVA-2
Reported User(s): C17.CPF:i5.NOVA-2

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:562654741

Date & Time (GMT): 24/8/20 @ 23:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
The player in question broke every god damn rule on the face of the Earth.
- Shooting randomly at people passing by;
- RDM;
- Ignoring NLR;
- Propclimbing;
- Propblocking;
- Building on roofs.

P.S.
Me and the other 3 people on the server never did "back seat administration"/harmed anyone randomly.
We reacted only when being shot at, as a self defence measure.
As you can see in the videos, me and the other S.W.A.T. officer only shot at the subject when he was harming/shooting at us or harming/shooting at others, not when he was abusing his tools/props.

Evidence
Evidence N°1:
https://vimeo.com/451312912

Evidence N°2:
https://vimeo.com/451315058
[Image: TlED2ox.png]
I don't have any clue what I'm doing wrong but your links keep taking me to a kitchen fitting company.

Edit: It's fixed.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
Hello Mr TheRealBollock, if you even are the REAL bellick.

I will be representing my client in this case, posting on his behalf.

I will begin by stating that the taxes were 40% at the time of my client beginning the raid and he believed you to be a threat as he suspected you were coming to assist in defending the nexus building. Therefore he took it upon himself to fire off the first few shots in order to gain an advantage.

The second thing with the door spawning in you was a mere mistake, he had ran out of ammo and accidentally switched to his toolgun which the last thing he had on it was that particular door which he was using to make a base beforehand. He apologises for the door spawning on you and did not realise at the time.

Kind regards,
Alfred Chadwick
[Image: alfred.png]
(08-25-2020, 12:08 AM)tAlfred Wrote: Hello Mr TheRealBollock, if you even are the REAL bellick.

I will begin by stating that the taxes were 40% at the time of my client beginning the raid and he believed you to be a threat as he suspected you were coming to assist in defending the nexus building. Therefore he took it upon himself to fire off the first few shots in order to gain an advantage.

The second thing with the door spawning in you was a mere mistake, he had ran out of ammo and accidentally switched to his toolgun which the last thing he had on it was that particular door which he was using to make a base beforehand. He apologises for the door spawning on you and did not realise at the time.

Kind regards,
Alfred Chadwick
Hi,

First of all yes, i'm the REAL Bellick.

1. I would like to see the evidence indicating that taxes were at 40%, at the time there wasn't any pres or vp on (as seen on video);
2. Even if taxes were at 40% (which they weren't) you're not allowed to go around and shoot randomly with the intent to kill (RDM);
3. If he was raiding (which i know it's an excuse) he would have been inside Nexus, going up the elevator to kill the pres (that didn't exist atm), not on mainstreet;
4. The excuse of the raid doesn't hold up, he shot me and my friend, when i was a paramedic and my friend a Corleone (it's not seen in the videos but if needed i'll upload it);
5. It wasn't door spamming, it was prop spamming, and he CLEARLY didn't run out of ammo and accidentally switched to his tool gun (this is embarassing as an excuse), you can see him in the tunnel shooting at me, getting killed, coming back, prop blocking me and then taking out his weapon to kill me.
(08-25-2020, 12:28 AM)TheRealBellick Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 12:08 AM)tAlfred Wrote: Hello Mr TheRealBollock, if you even are the REAL bellick.

Kind regards,
Alfred Chadwick
Hi,

1. I would like to see the evidence indicating that taxes were at 40%, at the time there wasn't any pres or vp on (as seen on video);
2. Even if taxes were at 40% (which they weren't) you're not allowed to go around and shoot randomly with the intent to kill (RDM);
3. If he was raiding (which i know it's an excuse) he would have been inside Nexus, going up the elevator to kill the pres (that didn't exist atm), not on mainstreet;
4. The excuse of the raid doesn't hold up, he shot me and my friend, when i was a paramedic and my friend a Corleone (it's not seen in the videos but if needed i'll upload it);
5. It wasn't door spamming, it was prop spamming, and he CLEARLY didn't run out of ammo and accidentally switched to his tool gun (this is embarassing as an excuse), you can see him in the tunnel shooting at me, getting killed, coming back, prop blocking me and then taking out his weapon to kill me.

Hello again TheRealBollock,

Again, the taxes were 40% at the time of raiding when there was a president. He had equipped his weapon and began heading toward the nexus building to begin his raid when he noticed you, as SRU pulled up behind him which like I said in my previous statement he assumed you were responding to defend the nexus building so therefore his reaction was to fight back.

I do not see how my client prop spammed? You can clearly see it is a door and my client had accidentally spawned one on you as he was shooting because he didn't mean to change to his toolgun.

Also a side note, your second video doesn't appear to work as it seems its private.

Kind regards,
Alfred Chadwick
(08-25-2020, 12:49 AM)Alfred Wrote:

Kind regards,
Alfred Chadwick
Hi,

Hello again TheRealBollock,

Again, the taxes were 40% at the time of raiding when there was a president. He had equipped his weapon and began heading toward the nexus building to begin his raid when he noticed you, as SRU pulled up behind him which like I said in my previous statement he assumed you were responding to defend the nexus building so therefore his reaction was to fight back.

I do not see how my client prop spammed? You can clearly see it is a door and my client had accidentally spawned one on you as he was shooting because he didn't mean to change to his toolgun.

Also a side note, your second video doesn't appear to work as it seems its private.

Kind regards,
Alfred Chadwick
Again, show me the evidence, still doesn't justify anything he did.
Anyway I'm not replying anymore because this is clearly a joke. 
The videos speak for themselves, the Admins will decide. Smile
(08-25-2020, 12:57 AM)TheRealBellick Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 12:49 AM)Alfred Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 12:08 AM)tAlfred Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

-snip-
Again, show me the evidence, still doesn't justify anything he did.
Anyway I'm not replying anymore because this is clearly a joke. 
The videos speak for themselves, the Admins will decide. Smile

Hello TheRealBallock,

After discussing it over with my client we instead have a question for you.

[Image: fc11eog7uwm41.png]

Can you provide us with evidence that the tax was in fact NOT 40%?

Kind regards,
Alfred Chadwick
+support
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
yes
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]