The amount of talent
(09-02-2020, 01:44 AM)Ranger Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 07:28 PM)Strange Neo Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 07:00 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 05:06 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: Honestly they are way worse admins right now. Those who constantly sit in the job and do nothing at all. Jessixa does her job and is a kind person. People like Noda who are literally never online or as rare as SoulRipper back then sit in the job, come online once or twice a month for half an hour and represent the team. Disgrace to all admins who put plenty of effort into their duties. Either resign if you dont have the time or don't even consider becoming staff at all.

Crazy how you were part of that exact team.

I gave my best during that time and always had my nose out of controversial conversations such as the hate that Divey got or any other flame wars. I tried to hold the team together until I reached a point where it didn't make sense anymore to continue. I didn't resign because of a lack of time and rather because I just lost the motivation.
I vividly remember making around 70 @ calls about a Doomfort whilst both you and Jessixa were on. I thought you were just busy, turns out you were just talking on mainstreet the entire time. Sorry, but my ass did you give it your best had to actually message another admin to come on and deal with stuff.

Maybe its the fact you did keep your nose out of controversial topics is why you lost motivation, you were part of the problem, you have to engage in those conversations to help better the community.

You mean by hating and just criticize people constantly. Sorry man for not being like this. Now it's common that admins sometimes don't take calls because they rely on somebody else. Obviously a mistake on my behalf as I probably should have gone more into that and not completely rely on Jessixa in that situation.
(09-01-2020, 10:08 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 07:33 PM)Strange Neo Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 07:29 PM)Panda Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 06:59 PM)Strange Neo Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 05:33 PM)Panda Wrote: Didn’t you resign after a month like how are you even veteran

I was admin for nearly 3 months if you would payed attention and get your facts right. Honestly there was just nothing left for me to do and resigned because I couldn't spend more time into the job other than those who sit around in the job and do nothing at all.

Oh sorry how unprofessional of me to get my facts incorrect let me rephrase

Didn’t you resign after a month nearly 3 months like how are you even veteran

You were admin and should know when to get veteran tags and when not. I certainly met the requirements and therefore I deserve to hold them.

you did next to nothing and were roasted by everyone when you left lmfao

I get off of work at 5pm EST, thats 10PM for most and the time when the server is always fucking dead. You try coming on when there is literally no one to play or administrate. Over 3/4 of the times I want to get on and do shit late night there is no one. But yeah I'm just sitting in this role doing nothing I guess

Then fucking resign if you don't have any time and not sit around here then crying that you have work to do and the server is dead. Honestly I know I wasn't a popular person as you might be but I did my job at least and the majority of the staff team was thankful for it. You're absolutely ridiculous, giving yourself the right to call me "doing nothing".
Closed
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.