Ryan
Your Name: sirnarc

Accused Staff Member: Ryan

Involved users
-

Date & Time (GMT): 21/8/20 @ 5 min GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
I would like to see the evidence that I in fact used the word, I doubt that I did. I was told I did, I was not aware of my supposed profane piece of language until I was told in DMs.

I find it unnecessary to act cocky and disrespectful to members of the community, Ryan. There was no reason to insult my grammar skills or reason for posting a UBR. Speculating and insulting is very unprofessional behaviour. 

As a team member in the courthouse you are supposed to be objective and not hurt my feelings. You have done this multiple times. I will update and add more examples.

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid854842

I am trying my best here at becoming a better member but people like Ryan makes me want to leave again.
Hi Narc,

This will not get you unbanned but lets continue.

I don't have proof of you saying the n word as I deleted the post but of course you are aware of this from your "DMs" however you most certainly are aware that you said the n word due to you in your unban request stating and I quote "I apologize for what I said in the discord server, the N-Word." So you in fact are aware that you've used the word.

After looking over what you've allegedly said I can see it from how you meant, however we have a 0 tolerance on the n word so I was just doing what I have been told.

I apologise if I hurt your feelings.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(08-21-2020, 09:29 PM)Ryan Wrote: Hi Narc,

This will not get you unbanned but lets continue.
It most likely won't, you're right. I am not a selfish narcissist though, I am doing this for the community. Being a voice for the mutes, standing up for the crippled. It doesn't matter what happens with me, your actions don't surprise me, I want to help bring justice and change to the community.

I don't have proof of you saying the n word as I deleted the post but of course you are aware of this from your "DMs" however you most certainly are aware that you said the n word due to you in your unban request stating and I quote "I apologize for what I said in the discord server, the N-Word." So you in fact are aware that you've used the word.
I'm confused if you lack the ability to think logically or genuinely think that this is a good argument. Please inform me. Of course that's what I wrote as I was made aware of my alleged profane piece of language before writing the UBR. If it's true what you're accusing me of, then yes I am sorry. As it stands I'm starting to think you've abused your powers to protect Richie from mentionings his past history with being bullied. You disregarded my good heart and well wishes for Richard, obviously. If you can't provide evidence of sort, that just proves it. A hasty decision to try and cover up topics regarding your friend Richard. This AA is about your unprofessional behaviour, however. 

After looking over what you've allegedly said I can see it from how you meant, however we have a 0 tolerance on the n word so I was just doing what I have been told.
K.

I apologise if I hurt your feelings.
Stop pretending to care about the members, stop pretending to be nice. We all know who you are. 
https://i.gyazo.com/fbdc2f72989a9982f665...047816.mp4

A little red haired bird whispered in my ear and shared a little gem. Zero tolerance you say? Obviously only when it involves your friend, correct? Countless examples of the word being used, still there. If you care so much about what you've been told to do, why are these messages still here? 

This is clear abuse of power to get back at me for bringing Richie's history up. Your selective, harsh and perhaps false punishments is not the first either. Remember when you told people in the chat to not randomly tag you? Molyneux and another member tagged you to mess around a bit. You straight up banned this unnamed poor sod. Molyneux? His message was deleted, brushed away like it never happened. Countless other examples exists, this has to stop.

Weird to think my message was deleted when all these other examples exist... Almost like you were scared I was going to find out it was possibly false accusations?
(08-21-2020, 10:29 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: https://i.gyazo.com/fbdc2f72989a9982f665...047816.mp4

A little red haired bird whispered in my ear and shared a little gem. Zero tolerance you say? Obviously only when it involves your friend, correct? Countless examples of the word being used, still there. If you care so much about what you've been told to do, why are these messages still here? 

This is clear abuse of power to get back at me for bringing Richie's history up. Your selective, harsh and perhaps false punishments is not the first either. Remember when you told people in the chat to not randomly tag you? Molyneux and another member tagged you to mess around a bit. You straight up banned this unnamed poor sod. Molyneux? His message was deleted, brushed away like it never happened. Countless other examples exists, this has to stop.

Weird to think my message was deleted when all these other examples exist... Almost like you were scared I was going to find out it was possibly false accusations?

Firstly, this system has only recently been put in place about a month or 2 months ago and we have been enforcing it since then.

Secondly, havent a clue what your talking about me banning a man for @ing me lol

Thirdly, we are still discussing what we are doing about people saying the n word previously before we started a 0 tolerance and we are still discussing what we are doing about the messages that contain the word that are still able to be found. However I don't know what this has to do with me personally.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Regarding Ryan calling my UBR a "meme", most likely refering to the BLM comment. For the record, it is not a joke, it is not a meme. I do what I can with my economy.
I see this as both insulting my economical situation as well as racism. Claiming BLM to be a meme. Outrageous statement made from a staff member, first point of contact for the members to the staff.
(08-21-2020, 10:43 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 10:29 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: https://i.gyazo.com/fbdc2f72989a9982f665...047816.mp4

Firstly, this system has only recently been put in place about a month or 2 months ago and we have been enforcing it since then.
There's always been a rule against racism, glad to see existing rules being put in place. Great progress. 

Secondly, havent a clue what your talking about me banning a man for @ing me lol
Of course you don't, why would you admit. I spoke to Fultz about this, he was confounded about the situation and would have taken action if evidence was there. 

Thirdly, we are still discussing what we are doing about people saying the n word previously before we started a 0 tolerance and we are still discussing what we are doing about the messages that contain the word that are still able to be found. However I don't know what this has to do with me personally.
K.
We announced that we were having a 0 tolerance policy on the n-word and other similar language, no exceptions. If you think cases have gone under the radar feel free to make a report.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Moved.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]