Update
So I’ve been absent from the community for many months now, since even before the lockdown began I believe ever since my computer broke. Instead of getting it fixed temporarily and having it break again (it’s very old now) I’ve decided to wait and save up money so I can build a newer and much better computer.

I’m wondering how things have been around here on FL and in the community, both ups and downs and what it’s like to be playing when school and for some people work has been out of the question.
thought u did 15 tabs of acid and a dmt bowl and were still tripping since lol nah nothin changed lad link for a pint soon
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Grape
Welcome back. Well, I only recently returned and 2 days into it the game broke and people were able to make millions from moneyprinters, resulting in 80% of the server population being banned. Other then that, pretty boring. I've tried liking it again but it's just depressing. Community is shit, its like a battle between the theatre kids, people who colour their hair and people who screams at their door. Run away while you can.
The following 6 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • User 21796, John Jong, Eclipze, RaZZ, Jimmy The, horror
What sirnarc said summed its entirety up, I played the other day for a few hours and honestly the best moments were probs Strike10 minging, raiding low hour kids as swat or taking the piss out of Aspire nonetheless I don't really recommend it unless you want to just base all day and probs not get raided.
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Zambie ^‿^
Still shit that’s the update
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 7 users Like Cox's post:
  • John Jong, User 21796, Kippsee, Eclipze, Grape, Jimmy The, ART
(08-17-2020, 05:42 PM)Cox Wrote: Still shit that’s the update

Your sisters fit
(08-17-2020, 10:58 PM)Athan Wrote:

Your sisters fit

So is Diveys sister; I've heard
The following 2 users Like Ranger's post:
  • John Jong, SpaghettiFTW
Alot of people resigned from staff recently in the period of one day. The server kinda shambles like it has been for a while.
(08-17-2020, 10:58 PM)Athan Wrote:

Your sisters fit

Your mum on my cock is the update
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
less roleplay, more PRs
Stop using dark theme, nerd.