john jong
(08-18-2020, 11:11 AM)richieb Wrote: I'm gonna comment one last time, it's my name, and not your place to be spreading it, whether or not it's in my spotify name or not. This doesn't give you a right to post my name on the forums or on discord as you did, as there's a lot of strange people in this community, so no i'd rather not have my full name on the services.

if you don’t want your full name out there then use an alias such as mine which is John Jong instead of your real name otherwise people will assume it’s ok like me. If you don’t want people to know your name then don’t tell them.
(08-18-2020, 11:12 AM)JohnJong Wrote: Thanks to all that have attempted to try to get this unfair ban removed it’s been much appreciated.

The thing is that your name was all over the place but when I say it you don’t like it and i’m banned kinda funny how we don’t like each other and im the only one you report for it.
You have been exposed for your awful lies time and time again I think it’s clear that the report was only made due to it being me and not that you don’t want your name everywhere.

Saying that you don’t say ur full name now when its already on a public forum is like murdering someone and then saying a year later “oh i don’t do it now” and it being ok

Regardless, it's my name and not your place to be spreading it, because unless you know my name and search for it, it's not on any profile, more so in a chat from a year ago.

There's no need to use my full name at all so just grow up and not use my name as it isn't your place to be spreading it
(08-18-2020, 11:14 AM)JohnJong Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 11:11 AM)richieb Wrote: I'm gonna comment one last time, it's my name, and not your place to be spreading it, whether or not it's in my spotify name or not. This doesn't give you a right to post my name on the forums or on discord as you did, as there's a lot of strange people in this community, so no i'd rather not have my full name on the services.

if you don’t want your full name out there then use an alias such as mine which is John Jong instead of your real name otherwise people will assume it’s ok like me. If you don’t want people to know your name then don’t tell them.

My full name, as i've said many times isn't on my profile or linked to any of my socials other than my spotify which was linked thru a playlist once last year. It's not by any means easily public or easy to find.
Not involved please refrain from posting.
I thought you were only commenting one last time you have now posted two more times afterwards seems like you have lied again in the courthouse smh

either way your real name is your steam, discord and forum name so don’t expect people to not call you by your name.
(08-18-2020, 11:19 AM)JohnJong Wrote: I thought you were only commenting one last time you have now posted two more times afterwards seems like you have lied again in the courthouse smh

either way your real name is your steam, discord and forum name so don’t expect people to not call you by your name.

Yes, my real first name, not my last name
I would like to point out that I was aware of his name which I was made aware of in a server which is public as far as I'm aware of.

He apologized, I say we move on lads
Instead of everyone posting multiple times and going back over the same things, can we only post if it brings something useful to the unban, not to argue with one another.

Thank you.
Approved.

There’s reasonable evidence here to suggest that it has essentially been put into the public domain on various occasions. With that said, in the future, refrain from posting anything like that without permission.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.