PRA (96463) - FearRP Breakage and CDM

Staff Member: Connbob

Involved users
JoshZ

Why should you be unbanned?
Evidence used against me in the UBR:

Hello,

CDM:
In the first 30 seconds, you see me back up into Aspire which was a miss click as I intended to go forwards and missed my W key for S which is an easy mistake and I am sure most people have made it was just unfortunate that he was behind me, I then used /paramedic straight away as this was a complete mistake and unintentional.

FearRP:
During the end it showed him pointing a gun at me telling me to get out of the car which I never actually refused I just sat there, I never drove off or anything simply sat there he could have used his baton to get me out of the car instead not just yelled that I was breaking FearRP which is breaking character.

Quotes from his PR:

Quote:John and josh had been harassing me and kept trying to instigate things with me.

This is simply untrue, he was around Main St and so were we and we were in RP takin the mic out of his character which he then at multiple occasions yelled "you're harassing me" and "you will be getting banned" etc.. He constantly decided to break character as well as backseat administrate.

Quote:he was obviously telling josh to run me over

I don't know how you would know what we said over VC or even if we were in a VC.

Quote:Josh comes around the corner and purposely kills me and the president by cdm.

Don't stand in a crossroad, its not difficult, a trial admin also felt that this was ok due to you standing in a crossroad.

Quote:They both were minging a lot and John Jong in particular seems to think he is unpunishable.

We were RPing, not minging, I also have never once stated or thought that I am unpunishable bearing in mind I just came off of a 2-year ban.

Quote:He has an extensive list of bans, 18 I believe.
Not necessary and a bit petty I must add.

Quote:All available admins told me to upload the footage as it was not seen by them.
Most likely after you told them that you know that if you posted a UBR that we would receive larger punishments than in-game.

Closing Statement:
The PR was also closed 7 mins after it was posted which is rather a bit strange bearing in mind that that never happens especially not by an SA and there are other reports open why didn't you conclude those as well? The CDM at the start was unintentional and a miss click and the alledged FearRP could of been dealt with in-character by removing me from the vehicle using an ASP baton. Fearless as everyone knows including admins who have publicly stated that the server is dying/dead so trying to remove everyone from the server is just going to kill it even further and I don't know why you are back to your regular 2018 PR patrol.

Thanks
John Jong
(08-15-2020, 07:33 PM)JohnJong Wrote: FearRP:
During the end it showed him pointing a gun at me telling me to get out of the car which I never actually refused I just sat there, I never drove off or anything simply sat there he could have used his baton to get me out of the car instead not just yelled that I was breaking FearRP which is breaking character.

At 1:30, you were given ample opportunity, and didn't get out of the car, so there is a clear breakage of FearRP in my eyes.

As for the CDM part, even giving the benefit of the doubt, the ban was a lenient one.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Quote:didn't get out of the car, so there is a clear breakage of FearRP in my eyes.

He could of used the ASP baton to break my window and drag me out which is a feature on the server.

Quote:the ban was a lenient one

I don't see how it was lenient bearing in mind two people today got banned for "mass minging" which was a 1 day ban.
(08-15-2020, 08:13 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
Quote:didn't get out of the car, so there is a clear breakage of FearRP in my eyes.

He could of used the ASP baton to break my window and drag me out which is a feature on the server.

Quote:the ban was a lenient one

I don't see how it was lenient bearing in mind two people today got banned for "mass minging" which was a 1 day ban.

His orders were clear, you didn't follow them despite being given ample time.

Denied.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.