Let's have a friendly chat
(08-13-2020, 04:48 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:36 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:33 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Just wanted to finish my reply as I didn't have time to post.

Shmicktastic You only recently joined and you are a part of a cringe clan that is all talks, you really aint the shit around here man

Yo, I remember helping you to a ubr and you repay with me insults.

Tbh I am very happy with the repayment, it fills me with such joy.

Can everyone just get on?

I know Ghost wants all the youth to be happy.

I say shit like it is man, nothing too personal if I am being honest. You are just being.. strange dude. It's your first day back and you are out here calling out the whole SA team for having a bias towards and calling an other community member a pedo.
They all admit they have a bias lol
I'm calling it how I see it.
I'm not calling him a definite pedo, the rumours were spread around and he never publicly denied it, it explains a lot of other things too.
Some people are diseased.
(08-13-2020, 04:50 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:39 PM)Ryan Wrote: hi guys im ryan and my attributes are that im friendly and i liked chatting therefore this thread is perfect for me

Oh a member of Forgees clique, where are the rest of ya?

when you call one wolf, you invite the pack
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Aspire kinda do be giving me Create vibes doe.

Basically the Alex Jones of FL, I can see why no one likes you lmao
(08-13-2020, 04:51 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:33 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Just wanted to finish my reply as I didn't have time to post.

Shmicktastic You only recently joined and you are a part of a cringe clan that is all talks, you really aint the shit around here man

I say shit like it is man, nothing too personal if I am being honest. You are just being.. strange dude. It's your first day back and you are out here calling out the whole SA team for having a bias towards and calling an other community member a pedo.
I'm not calling him a definite pedo, the rumours were spread around and he never publicly denied it, it explains a lot of other things too.

Man you got things twisted, rumors like that were spread for Soul not ghost, neither did any of them admit to having a bias towards you, ghost said he disliked you, that does not mean he abused his powers to get you banned, you rdm'ed and got a punishment for it end of.
(08-13-2020, 04:52 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Man you got things twisted, rumors like that were spread for Soul not ghost, neither did any of them admit to having a bias towards you, ghost said he disliked you, that does not mean he abused his powers to get you banned, you rdm'ed and got a punishment for it end of.

"Yes, I certainly did and you got EXACTLY what you deserved lmao. What are you going to do about it? Fuck all."

He literally admitted to having a vendetta against me.

We can discuss anything you wish, but please don't lie again.
(08-13-2020, 04:52 PM)Ranger Wrote: Aspire kinda do be giving me Create vibes doe

https://prnt.sc/tz3gb7 

Damn man I always knew we had a connection.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Ranger
I'd like to point out that thinking everyone in the community has some kind of vendetta against you is kind of insane. Imagine thinking that you're that important. Got some news for you mate, you're not.
The following 2 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Dimitris, Jimmy The
wait guys what is this thread about, i see not much friendly Sad i would love to be friendly homies!
(08-13-2020, 04:55 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:52 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:36 PM)Aspire Wrote: Yo, I remember helping you to a ubr and you repay with me insults.

"Yes, I certainly did and you got EXACTLY what you deserved lmao. What are you going to do about it? Fuck all."

He literally admitted to having a vendetta against me.

We can discuss anything you wish, but please don't lie again.

Stop cutting our parts of his reply man.

"Yes I did have a vendetta against you, what are you gonna do about it? Your actions lead to your bans, deal with it."

He admits to not liking you but that does not mean he had a bias towards you neither he targeted you. A very large number of staff members dislike me like quite a lot, that doesn't mean they are spending their time trying to get me banned, get your shit straight.

First time I've heard of these 'rumours', man's making shit up. Who took this guy out the retard room?
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • Ranger