SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

BanID: 81712/4

Ban Reason
RDM

Staff Member: Ghostkiller

Involved users
taylor and dennis from previous prs linked

Why should you be unbanned?
Previous pr were Ghostkiller decided that because he didn't like me he would abuse and approve and ban me.
I demand both bans removed from my record as Ghostkiller was exposed and removed as Admin.

I should be unbanned as if you actually look at the approved pr it is not rdm.

On my 6th ban I was given a 2 year ban.

The rdms supposedly happened months prior to the harassment ban so to escalate the ban length to 2 years was wrong.

I do not care if this is approved, if you do not approve this it just shows that you as a community have not changed.

You will never succeed if you do not own up to your mistakes and improve as a community.

Seems to me by keeping these false bans on my record and banning me for multiple years you please people and not do what is right.

You will approve these 2 unbans and delete them from my record.

Can we have someone who isn't biased please, so non of the Crimson minge fest team or awestruck affiliations.

Look - https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90559&page=2
He wrote approved and does not discuss the situation at all, completely immature and abusive actions.
Exact same here https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90509

He waited for my other ban then approved both of these the day after and thus banned me for 2 years.

Also I did not post this until now as I was advised not to for legal reasons, due to the harassment received from certain members.
The PR in question, based on the evidence alone, is valid. Violence should be the last option.

I suggest you get off your high horse and change your tune. I’ll give you 24 hours to edit this UBR before it is denied.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Ghost here,

Completly valid PRs. You're making it out like I forced you to RDM. You RDM'd yourself and did it with such quick succession that the bans stacked. Don't blame anyone but yourself.
(08-13-2020, 08:56 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: Ghost here,

Completly valid PRs. You're making it out like I forced you to RDM. You RDM'd yourself and did it with such quick succession that the bans stacked. Don't blame anyone but yourself.

All because I found out about you and that underage girl you seemed to have a vendetta against me.

The bans are not valid.

Conn your opinion is void.

I am requesting this is escalated above.

Conn is friends with ghost and has personal issues with me.
Tomo is also biased due to affiliations with shadow.
So Divey would be the only unbiased person, he extended one of my last bans.

Whilst I know Divey will most likely side with the majority, I hope he actually does the right thing for once and puts a stop to these false bans.

Thanks.
(08-13-2020, 03:25 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 08:56 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: Ghost here,

All because I found out about you and that underage girl you seemed to have a vendetta against me.

The bans are not valid.

Conn your opinion is void.

My god, you're a retard. Underage girl? No idea what you're on about there, and have you ever thought maybe if you acted not like a vagina I wouldn't have a vendetta against you? Yes, I certainly did and you got EXACTLY what you deserved lmao. What are you going to do about it? Fuck all. 

Conn and I are certainly not friends lmao.

Go back to your hobbit hole you freak.
(08-13-2020, 03:25 PM)Aspire Wrote: Conn your opinion is void.

Get a grip.

Denied.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.