BanID: 82572

Ban Reason
ToS

Staff Member: Console

Involved users
Me, Forgee and Awestruck.

Why should you be unbanned?
Greetings,

The only thing I did that is covered by the fearless's ToS is joining the server with a photo of Forgee and his grandparents as my avatar. Now since that said picture was posted by Forgee himself on a public profile ( Social Media profile ) on the internet my actions should not be considered as doxing.

Furthermore, I would like to add that Forgee had lied his way through in order to keep me banned. He had informed the then SA Awestruck that I had been warned regarding joining the server with my avatar set to Forgee's picture with his grandparents which was far from the truth. Once I had a conversation with Awestruck he even said that he would reconsider the whole situation now that he knew no warning had been given

All my previous attempts to get all this sorted failed due to the vendetta Forgee had with me and he kept taking it upon himself to deny all my previous UBRs, now that he is off the staff team I am hoping to get this situation sorted.

To sum up, what I did is not worthy of a permanent suspension.

Kind regards,

Sentinel
Your intentions were quite clear when you did it. Not only was it the fact that you were using a picture from his profile which for the record is still doxxing, because to my knowledge I haven't seen Forgee publicly advertise those profiles over Fearless now has he? No, so what you did was completely out of order. Also 'trolling' someone by phoning their place of work is a clear breach of the rules. You used FL to target a user and in my mind there is no way you deserve a second chance, you may put on a facade for your appeal however behind the scenes you're still the same old toxic Sentinel. As a member of the team at the time when the decision was made I see it only fit to give my input.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Posting on sentinels behalf
Hello Joe Joe,

firstly I would like to say that you are not directly involved in this situation, this is not some type of thread where you can post your opinion on my situation, this is a UBR and only the ones directly involved should post. With your way of thinking, everyone that was a staff member back then is allowed to post, which I am quite sure is not the case.

Other than that you just like your friend are lying in a weak attempt to make me look as bad as possible and keep me banned. Now Forgee had in fact at some point linked both his Instagram and had revealed his full name on FL services, I am not saying that what I did ( Join the server with his picture as my avatar ) was right but as I mentioned is in no way doxxing, you are being way overdramatic. Also you are once again accusing of phoning in his place of work which is also false and just like back then you are still now blaming something on me with no evidence what so ever. Your bias towards me is quite obvious and is shown in your reply quite a lot. You are claiming I am still toxic when we have had no interactions what so ever so there would be no way you would ever know if I still am the same person that I used to be. 

I do thank you for your reply tho because you have quite literally proven my point of bias, you and your friend Forgee have always disliked me hence why you never wanted to get this all sorted, you only wished to keep me off the services.
Under review
After reviewing this I’m going to go ahead save deny this.

Harassment is a serious issue. Something you seem to still not understand. The fact that you can sit here and try to justify that you did nothing wrong is appalling. You cannot sit here and try and blame others for this, this ban is all on you. Your attitude in this just shows the right decision was made and we will be sticking to it.

Denied.