JamesB and JoshZ
Hello,
So if you ask anyone my driving is absolutely appauling, I didn't intend on getting into a pursuit, after seeing I had the cops following me I used my voice radio to communicate to Josh and James and ask for assistance as I didn't want to get arrested. I acted as if I didn't know what was going on because I didn't want to get arrested if Josh or James died, after realising I was free and the pursuit was over, I then paid JoshZ $1000 for his services.
I hope this clears things up.
Thanks,
Flame
Since all cops were dead or with their hands up, I think Flame would've reacted alot happier then the following: "WTF, is going on?!"

More like: "Jesus, Thanks guys you saved my ass!"

You be lying in a Report and an RDMer or is Flame cop baiting according to you? JoshZ (Insert funny avoiding admitting guilt gif here.)
would never lie in the courthouse. neither would a ex-admin, valued player or a TA. stop chatting shit
(08-03-2020, 10:41 PM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: would never lie in the courthouse. neither would a ex-admin, valued player or a TA. stop chatting shit

Your Role wasn't Hitman though?

3.1b If you make a bounty/hitman contract, this also requires a valid reason. You're not allowed to kill a government member when you were arrested by them unless you are a part of an underground group that can hire a hitman.
no one broke rules, let the admins decide.
Ofcourse the admins decide in the end, however this is a PR where the discussion is being held.
You boy(s) are very lucky lately but it's going to run out.

As I've said many times already; It's like you have a hallpass for RDM right now.
(08-03-2020, 11:04 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote: Ofcourse the admins decide in the end, however this is a PR where the discussion is being held.
You boy(s) are very lucky lately but it's going to run out.

As I've said many times already; It's like you have a hallpass for RDM right now.

gettin bit deep mate first time i've been on the server in time lmao i dunno who you are
It's mostly aimed towards JoshZ honestly, since he's the pack leader of the RDM-Club-Exclusive.
(08-03-2020, 11:10 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote: It's mostly aimed towards JoshZ honestly, since he's the pack leader of the RDM-Club-Exclusive.

not RDM if no rules are broken mate, we had a hostage. he ran off started shootin so we shoot you simple as
(08-03-2020, 10:37 PM)Flame_ Wrote: Hello,
So if you ask anyone my driving is absolutely appauling, I didn't intend on getting into a pursuit, after seeing I had the cops following me I used my voice radio to communicate to Josh and James and ask for assistance as I didn't want to get arrested. I acted as if I didn't know what was going on because I didn't want to get arrested if Josh or James died, after realising I was free and the pursuit was over, I then paid JoshZ $1000 for his services.
I hope this clears things up.
Thanks,
Flame

Based on this, it looks like they were more associates protecting their group member compared to a hit. It's hard to know what happened behind the cars which is when they started to shoot as that would have really determined if the gunfire was necessary or not, the officer with his hands up wasn't killed which shows that they knew that if he was to die then it would have been classed as RDM however that isn't the case in this situation. The one recording still had the gun out which I assume is why you were killed.

I am going to close and deny this situation based on the evidence given, the view is not clear enough to see what the officer was doing after he dropped behind the car which is vital. If you do have any evidence of what happened behind the vehicle then feel free to post another PR with that evidence. 

Denied.