JoshZ
Reported User(s): JoshZ

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

Date & Time (GMT): 2/8/20 @ 23:46 GMT

Summary of the incident
JoshZ and friend put us against a wall and they are "hostaging" us.

JoshZ however does not have a proper reason to murder me and makes up something ridiculous to find way into killing me.

He's done this multiple times to me personally.

1 more word and you're dead, it's poor Roleplay and violates the following rules:

3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/VtT5heXXDlw
Under review.
Strange Neo was present at this situation therefore will ask him personally what he thought about the situation.
Taxes were 40%
however they have us restrained and couldve requested a change, Taxi58 (president) even says he can change it (see the chatbox) but then carries on killing him instead of accepting the change.

And then proceeds to execute me aswell as an unarmed guard.
SAUL GOODMAN LAWYERS: BEHALF OF JOSHZ

In the video it shows you breaking fearRP 4 times and you make the report I don't understand what you are doing considering you broke the rules. There were 2 admins there on start situation they would have done something if I broke the rules which I didn't. 
I'm not sure if Ryan has footage but I'm pretty sure I said in VC too multiple times that I was more than happy to fix the problems. I decided to type it out to make it even more clear but I was killed for some reason.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Time for a better lawyer, anyway.

JoshZ: How about one more word or you're dead again. (Talking about my past life cause he's done this before but we'll ignore that)
Me: Doesn't Say anything
JoshZ: Go on say one more word, I dare you.
Me: Still doesn't say anything.

You're milking it and just want to kill people so you don't have to Roleplay mister.
How about you Roleplay and tape my mouth shut then you got a point.
Here's Bosse's attempt to defuse the sitation in VC: https://youtu.be/R1O7aRLmX_4
However they did not pay attention to it from what I can see.

But it's also in Chatbox in first video.
After speaking to Strange Neo, and looking at the video I have come to a conclusion. We both believe that due to the fact tax was at 40%, it is up to JoshZ's discretion on how this situation ends. He has the choice for execution or for a negotiation in order to reduce the tax, therefore I don't think a punishment should be warranted just because the outcome wasn't what you were hoping for. There is always a risk when being a dictator, which the video shows above perfectly. I am surprised you didn't make an @ call or ask Strange if you believed that rules were broken?

Either way, denied.