SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526830887

BanID: 83183

Ban Reason
breaking the rules of fearless

Staff Member: conn

Involved users
can't really remember he said

Why should you be unbanned?
                                                                      !ON BEHALF OF FROST!

Hello admins of FearlessRP, today I come out of the closet to say that I am sincerely sorry for my troubles and I absolutely doubt you'll be accepting of this however I feel like sometimes there are some human facts that we forget what we are doing and can do some stupid things, like what I did. I love playing FearlessRP every day and passive roleplaying with my friends on FL and I absolutely hate those pesky kids who do aggressive RP and think they're cool however they're annoying, at the time of the incident I wasn't thinking I was having a really bad day and I felt really down so I wanted to have some fun, so again I would like to say I'm sorry admins and I promise that I will never break the rules again and I hope you can understand as I am missing all of my friends that play FL all day every day and I can't come on which makes me extremely sad.
Denied.

I don’t believe you’ve taken the UBR seriously, nor do I think that you’ll take it seriously when you come back. You’ve been given chance after chance after chance, and wasted each one, and thus it’s much too soon to give you another chance.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.