Fultz the SA
(07-31-2020, 11:57 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 07:19 PM)Forgee Wrote: nothing well ever be done about fultz, why do you think most the team resigned

half the current team doesnt even play the server and the other half doesnt even speak english i gave up caring about the server when every single thread in the admin office that was an opinion fultz didnt like was deleted

staff team is all yes men and part of diveys fashionista crew

server is no longer about rp and just about how many exclusive sims models divey can port for his absolutely abysmal fashion taste

Unfortunately the team has been largely yes men since the split. Duvet and others don't like people who oppose their opinion and due to this they don't get admin. It's those who don't disagree with anyone who get admin as why would you vote for someone who you don't like or annoys you as they disagree with you?
Its a shame but it's how it is and it's human nature. yes there is ways to resolve it but duvet CBA with FL so doesn't.mstter

Just because you was a yes man back when you were in the staff team doesn't mean I am Cool
The following 2 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • Jimmy The, Nadrickk
(07-31-2020, 12:05 PM)Kippsee Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 07:19 PM)Forgee Wrote: nothing well ever be done about fultz, why do you think most the team resigned

half the current team doesnt even play the server and the other half doesnt even speak english i gave up caring about the server when every single thread in the admin office that was an opinion fultz didnt like was deleted

server is no longer about rp and just about how many exclusive sims models divey can port for his absolutely abysmal fashion taste

Unfortunately the team has been largely yes men since the split. Duvet and others don't like people who oppose their opinion and due to this they don't get admin. It's those who don't disagree with anyone who get admin as why would you vote for someone who you don't like or annoys you as they disagree with you?
Its a shame but it's how it is and it's human nature. yes there is ways to resolve it but duvet CBA with FL so doesn't.mstter

Just because you was a yes man back when you were in the staff team doesn't mean I am Cool

I reckon he's mad cuz the tables have turned for him   Cowboy
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Forgee crybaby

The cause has won, La Li Lu Le Lo
(07-31-2020, 01:17 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 12:05 PM)Kippsee Wrote:

I reckon he's mad cuz the tables have turned for him   Cowboy

I reckon kippo was joking but if you seriously think that he was really a yes man well then you are not the most clever among us.
I kind of feel like that hate won’t help anyone here. If you really want to help Fultz out then support him and give him bit pressure, but the Community shouldn’t be against him. Let’s wait until August and see.. as Dimitris said. 

Maybe some pressure will help him but starting arguments won’t change anything. I would rather give him advise than starting to hate. It’s also not fair that we make him look like that he is the worst Super Admin. Because he clearly isn’t. He just has to prove himself in the next months and we will be all happy again.

Start giving some support.

You can do that Fultz Smile
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 4 users Like RoCKy's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki, max., Spartan_KCT, Arkten
Thumbs Up 
Who said Fultz is not a good SA? This is a useless thread. I agree with him not inactive but you guys why? He a forum SA.His work is guiding the forum. You guys say him he not helping out community? If I have any problem with FL. He is the only person I can trust and solve any kind of problem in a sec. Fultz doesn't need to reply to the reasonable question. I know how best he is. He not also a good SA also prof that a friendly person and can share our real-life thing. Rocky, Bobby Shmicki, and I are standing with you. Don't worry we will beat them.

We can do it, Fultz Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
The following 2 users Like max.'s post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Arkten
(08-01-2020, 02:01 AM)SolderInDuty Wrote: Who said Fultz is not a good SA? This is a useless thread. I agree with him not inactive but you guys why? He a forum SA.His work is guiding the forum. You guys say him he not helping out community? If I have any problem with FL. He is the only person I can trust and solve any kind of problem in a sec. Fultz doesn't need to reply to the reasonable question. I know how best he is. He not also a good SA also prof that a friendly person and can share our real-life thing. Rocky, Bobby Shmicki, and I are standing with you. Don't worry we will beat them.

What the fuck
The following 2 users Like horror's post:
  • User 21796, rino
(08-01-2020, 02:01 AM)SolderInDuty Wrote: Who said Fultz is not a good SA? This is a useless thread. I agree with him not inactive but you guys why? He a forum SA.His work is guiding the forum. You guys say him he not helping out community? If I have any problem with FL. He is the only person I can trust and solve any kind of problem in a sec. Fultz doesn't need to reply to the reasonable question. I know how best he is. He not also a good SA also prof that a friendly person and can share our real-life thing. Rocky, Bobby Shmicki, and I are standing with you. Don't worry we will beat them.

Like honestly what the fuck are you on about. You've got things confused here bud, there is no such thing as a forum SA, I don't think you understand what an SA is meant to do.
(07-31-2020, 11:38 PM)RoCKy Wrote: I kind of feel like that hate won’t help anyone here. If you really want to help Fultz out then support him and give him bit pressure, but the Community shouldn’t be against him. Let’s wait until August and see.. as Dimitris said. 

Maybe some pressure will help him but starting arguments won’t change anything. I would rather give him advise than starting to hate. It’s also not fair that we make him look like that he is the worst Super Admin. Because he clearly isn’t. He just has to prove himself in the next months and we will be all happy again.

Start giving some support.

You can do that Fultz Smile

You know rocky I'd agree with you if Fultz was accepting criticism. Well I can tell you he does not, his way is the only way thus why he is not fit for the position. Proof of that is Dobs ublr, any reasonable staff member would have accepted that and removed all punishments as there was literally a video proving their innocence, but not fultz. Instead he brought up some bs and denied it, that's because he can never admit he is wrong.
Just because someone doesn't have English as their native language or doesn't have equal proficiency in the language as you do, doesn't mean they aren't allowed to voice their opinion. 
Come on guys, you're better than that.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Dimitris, User 21796, Spartan_KCT, max.