Fultz the SA
(08-01-2020, 09:10 AM)Yonno Wrote: Just because someone doesn't have English as their native language or doesn't have equal proficiency in the language as you do, doesn't mean they aren't allowed to voice their opinion. 
Come on guys, you're better than that.

You're right, my reply was mostly targetting the things he said in his reply and not the bad english used. I was somewhat mocking him aswell and that was wrong of me, I'll edit my reply.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Yonno
Yes, you right. English is not my first language but it doesn't matter here. What do you want, Dimitris? Trying something that makes you unbanned? Well, I am honest with you. You trying to step down a great SA in community. He just made misunderstanding and it was cleared by Divey in that post. Just did once not at all. Not ever buddy will always make the correct thing. We also can't because we are humans. Learn from mistakes.Ok.If you always help the community and why you are banned? However,as a community member, we need support from the staff and team to make the relationship great. But you don't.Always try to against the community.I don't know what will you get. Happiness? Try to think about positive all people like you and your life become great. I am not trying to say that you're not a great member. You do but I don't know why you not showed it and make the thread that makes you down. Why he doesn't active those days. Maybe he has important work. Maybe he studying. His PC doesn't work. Who knows? He just comes to the server to promote the use of his friends compter. Nothing will happen as we planned.

We are standing with you, Fultz. Don't worry Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(08-02-2020, 02:19 AM)SolderInDuty Wrote: Yes, you right. English is not my first language but it doesn't matter here. What do you want, Dimitris? Trying something that makes you unbanned? Well, I am honest with you. You trying to step down a great SA in community. He just made misunderstanding and it was cleared by Divey in that post. Just did once not at all. Not ever buddy will always make the correct thing. We also can't because we are humans. Learn from mistakes.Ok.If you always help the community and why you are banned? However,as a community member, we need support from the staff and team to make the relationship great. But you don't.Always try to against the community.I don't know what will you get. Happiness? Try to think about positive all people like you and your life become great. I am not trying to say that you're not a great member. You do but I don't know why you not showed it and make the thread that makes you down. Why he doesn't active those days. Maybe he has important work. Maybe he studying. His PC doesn't work. Who knows? He just comes to the server to promote the use of his friends compter. Nothing will happen as we planned.

We are standing with you, Fultz. Don't worry Smile

How in the world would this thread ever get me unbanned? If anything it will just give an other reason to fultz to get me banned as he literally is the type of person to hold grudges like that and come after you. I am not sure where in my post you saw me mention that I am a great member of the community, I only said that I've helped the community over the years way more than you have and me being banned doesn't mean shit. I am not sure what you are trying to get here by supporting fultz to that extent  like sure you voiced your opinion once but I don't get why you keep making those cringe comments saying you are standing with fultz. If he doesn't have time to administrate then he should step down, like you are contradicting yourself man. SA is not a role you occupy and then sit there for ever, you have to work while at it and he is not.

Fultz does not need anybody to stand with him, there is literally such an easy way to shut us all up, all he needs to do is get active or he should finally step down.
Not to throw a spanner in the works but Tomo has less hours than Fultz in the last month but I don't see a thread on him?  Bigeyes
The following 4 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Dimitris, Wolven, User 21796
(08-02-2020, 09:26 AM)Kippsee Wrote: Not to throw a spanner in the works but Tomo has less hours than Fultz in the last month but I don't see a thread on him?  Bigeyes

Tomo is still an SA? ?

But on a real one, I decided to question fultz due to some very poor handling of cases and general censorship not just the inactivity
(08-02-2020, 09:26 AM)Kippsee Wrote: Not to throw a spanner in the works but Tomo has less hours than Fultz in the last month but I don't see a thread on him?  Bigeyes

snake
The following 11 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Kippsee, Fultz, Dimitris, Tomo, Ryan, Haarek, Ratatoskrr, Eclipze, Joe Joe, Pollux, User 21796
What has this community come to, really? Fultz was always a "forum-SA" and that worked perfectly fine back when the lot of you weren't around. An SA active on the server isn't in the same range of necessity as with an administrator, in my opinion.

Speaking from personal experience - with the amount of administrative work as an SA, beyond the server that is, it really took up essential time from being active on the servers. Especially when we're grown ups. As proved by Divey, they keep communication and that's all you/we need to know.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • max.
(08-02-2020, 08:37 PM)Floodify Wrote: What has this community come to, really? Fultz was always a "forum-SA" and that worked perfectly fine back when the lot of you weren't around. An SA active on the server isn't in the same range of necessity as with an administrator, in my opinion.

Speaking from personal experience - with the amount of administrative work as an SA, beyond the server that is, it really took up essential time from being active on the servers. Especially when we're grown ups. As proved by Divey, they keep communication and that's all you/we need to know.

Fultz is not being an SA, not a forum one neither an ingame SA. He is doing fuck all and just because certain things used to work back then doe snot mean they can still work out. Out of everything I mostly love the " As proven by Divey ", Divey has not proved anything this community is dying because he is too busy farming xp on his minecraft world.
if server was not dead lockdown would have had 75/75 players everyday. shame. god man shame. VOTE SAUL GOODMAN FOR OWNER AND I WILL MAKE TWO FULL SERVERS 75/75 WITHIN A WEEK TIMES OF OWNERSHIP #goodman4thepeople #saulripper2020 #demotekippsee 
(08-02-2020, 08:56 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 08:37 PM)Floodify Wrote: What has this community come to, really? Fultz was always a "forum-SA" and that worked perfectly fine back when the lot of you weren't around. An SA active on the server isn't in the same range of necessity as with an administrator, in my opinion.

Fultz is not being an SA, not a forum one neither an ingame SA. He is doing fuck all and just because certain things used to work back then doe snot mean they can still work out. Out of everything I mostly love the " As proven by Divey ", Divey has not proved anything this community is dying because he is too busy farming xp on his minecraft world.

Since killing the ender dragon, XP has not been needed to be collected, we've gained so much that we're swimming in it. However, the XP farm is located underground, built by contributor, jhayw. (It's a skeleton farm btw)
The following 3 users Like JONATHANPOO's post:
  • jhayw, Ratatoskrr, Dimitris