Fultz the SA
(07-30-2020, 06:24 PM)Jan Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 10:44 PM)Forgee Wrote: literally who plays this server anymore just rename it to diveys dollhouse already

Funny how both behind the scenes and in public you never had the balls to open your mouth. Glad Divey posted it so no one had to keep it silent anymore, since you were forced to resign and failed terribly at trying to get back into the team your entire attitude changed. Sad.

OT: Don’t see why you hate on Fultz when he took care of a lot of problems. He’s a laid back dude that knows when to take action and when to have a laugh, that’s all.

Just because you find him a chill guy does not mean he fits the SA role. Sure Fultz might be a cill lad that you can have a laugh with but he has not done the community any good. Anyways I made this thread to gather opinions and I sure as hell respect yours. But ye Forgee situation sounds funny and it was obvious something went down and his attitude drastically changed.
nothing well ever be done about fultz, why do you think most the team resigned

half the current team doesnt even play the server and the other half doesnt even speak english i gave up caring about the server when every single thread in the admin office that was an opinion fultz didnt like was deleted

staff team is all yes men and part of diveys fashionista crew

server is no longer about rp and just about how many exclusive sims models divey can port for his absolutely abysmal fashion taste
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • User 21796, Jimmy The
(07-30-2020, 07:19 PM)Forgee Wrote: nothing well ever be done about fultz, why do you think most the team resigned

half the current team doesnt even play the server and the other half doesnt even speak english i gave up caring about the server when every single thread in the admin office that was an opinion fultz didnt like was deleted

server is no longer about rp and just about how many exclusive sims models divey can port for his absolutely abysmal fashion taste

[Image: Fx5WWyC.png]

Keep it cool my guy!
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 2 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Ryan, Jimmy The
(07-30-2020, 07:19 PM)Forgee Wrote: nothing well ever be done about fultz, why do you think most the team resigned

Censorship is a word that really describes Fultz and I do agree that nothing will ever be done about this. Fultz was diveys panic option just to show that something is being done. I am hoping that he will finally step down now that he sees nobody wants him around.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • User 21796
(07-30-2020, 08:49 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Censorship is a word that really describes Fultz and I do agree that nothing will ever be done about this. Fultz was diveys panic option just to show that something is being done. I am hoping that he will finally step down now that he sees nobody wants him around.
for once in my life, i agree with you dimitris
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • User 21796, Dimitris
(07-30-2020, 08:53 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 08:49 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

for once in my life, i agree with you dimitris

Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 14 users Like Conn's post:
  • Ducktard, Ratatoskrr, Dimitris, Eclipze, Falc, Ryan, , SpaghettiFTW, Pollux, Zecon, Kippsee, Kappatalist, Arkten, Joe Joe
(07-30-2020, 07:19 PM)Forgee Wrote: server is no longer about rp and just about how many exclusive sims models divey can port for his absolutely abysmal fashion taste

Hahahahahhahahahahhahaahahahahahahahah

why u gotta do the crew like that
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Dimitris, User 21796
[Image: 54b21eae528988c64b7f67e2abf82174.png]

now this made me laugh
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]

Unfortunately the team has been largely yes men since the split. Duvet and others don't like people who oppose their opinion and due to this they don't get admin. It's those who don't disagree with anyone who get admin as why would you vote for someone who you don't like or annoys you as they disagree with you?
Its a shame but it's how it is and it's human nature. yes there is ways to resolve it but duvet CBA with FL so doesn't.mstter