Fultz the SA
Fultz dosent really have to answer to any of you, nor explain why he's not active recently. It's not really anyones buisness, beside his and the teams...

this is litterally just another one of dimitri's threads where he cries about everything and everyone, and then makes an ubr saying ok plz sorri oki LET ME IN!!111

please just stop, wow. who decided to unban this guy?????
The following 1 user Likes Nadrickk's post:
  • max.
(07-30-2020, 10:55 AM)M0x Wrote: Fultz dosent really have to answer to any of you, nor explain why he's not active recently. It's not really anyones buisness, beside his and the teams...

this is litterally just another one of dimitri's threads where he cries about everything and everyone, and then makes an ubr saying ok plz sorri oki LET ME IN!!111

Its everyone's business because we are a part of this community. I've helped this community on hard times playing when it had 10 players on  I've done way more than yourself. Anyways keep on topic please.
(07-30-2020, 10:55 AM)M0x Wrote: Fultz dosent really have to answer to any of you, nor explain why he's not active recently. It's not really anyones buisness, beside his and the teams...

Damn and I always thought a Superadmin had to be a good example for all the other staff members on this community. I have to agree with Dimitris on this point. If you see you are going to be inactive or are inactive, create a post in the thread in announcements. So the community knows about it and thus posts like this won't exist.

So M0x kinda a unusefull post you've did here.  Tounge

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Dimitris
(07-30-2020, 12:47 PM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote:

Damn and I always thought a Superadmin had to be a good example for all the other staff members on this community. I have to agree with Dimitris on this point. If you see you are going to be inactive or are inactive, create a post in the thread in announcements. So the community knows about it and thus posts like this won't exist.

I just never understood the point of why the staff team has to explain to the entire community why they are less active or alike. It's litterally nonya. Yes, they have to be good examples, but they dont have to explain themselves. We play on a server, which has some staff members who tries to push it in the right direction.. They dont really have to explain themselves imo. We can argue about behaviour- But we can't demand answers on activity or lack of..
(07-30-2020, 01:20 PM)M0x Wrote:

I just never understood the point of why the staff team has to explain to the entire community why they are less active or alike. It's litterally nonya. Yes, they have to be good examples, but they dont have to explain themselves. We play on a server, which has some staff members who tries to push it in the right direction.. They dont really have to explain themselves imo. We can argue about behaviour- But we can't demand answers on activity or lack of..
But we quite literally can ask them to at least announce the fact that they are going to be inactive, we're not asking for every little detail. Just say "Imma be inactive" its not that hard.
The following 2 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, Dimitris
Funny how a majority of the people complaining are the same people that pull the card "it's just a gmod server" as they see fit.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Balls, Arkten, max., Viljo
(07-30-2020, 01:36 PM)Ranger Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 01:20 PM)M0x Wrote:

But we quite literally can ask them to at least announce the fact that they are going to be inactive, we're not asking for every little detail. Just say "Imma be inactive" its not that hard.
My opinion still stands. I don't believe we're in a position where we can demand staff members to tell when/why they're less active than used to. Thats to me, a staff-team matter. Imo you cant demand that info. But I guess this is an off-topic thing..
Weetje, wat boeit het allemaal eigenlijk
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like pilip's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, Arkten
Hey man, Leave her alone.  Smile

Where am I?
The following 4 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • Dimitris, Kappatalist, Ryan, max.
(07-29-2020, 10:44 PM)Forgee Wrote: literally who plays this server anymore just rename it to diveys dollhouse already

Funny how both behind the scenes and in public you never had the balls to open your mouth. Glad Divey posted it so no one had to keep it silent anymore, since you were forced to resign and failed terribly at trying to get back into the team your entire attitude changed. Sad.

OT: Don’t see why you hate on Fultz when he took care of a lot of problems. He’s a laid back dude that knows when to take action and when to have a laugh, that’s all.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Bulldogg