Fultz the SA
Your activity since being SA has bin totally piss poor though. You joined to promote the people the other night then came off, and the when checking the statistics page a few days before that the last day you were on was around the 15th of june - 19th of June (think it was that). Idk how you can join once every month or so for a few minutes and still act like you being a sa is useful especially when all else you seem to do is chat shit
The following 3 users Like SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Jimmy The, User 21796, Dimitris
(07-29-2020, 06:15 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 05:00 PM)Fultz Wrote: Reopened because I dont need to hear anyone whine about censorship.

First picture, I removed an image. Not a comment.

Second picture is my favorite. Because all you anti the world kids worship it whenever it was responding to Dob commenting about my little title under my picture. Which you can find on my profile.

And to follow up with the last thing. Most likely. You will probably say something that will be warned. But not yet. So tread lightly

So arrogant.

Shame you care more about looking powerful on a gmod community than the actual reason you're here; to help the community of FL and bring it back to life.

Shame.

your talking to the irl prophet on gmod watch out

VOTE SAUL GOODMAN FOR OWNER AND I WILL DEMOTE FULTZ!!!!
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Jimmy The, User 21796
i got a invalid 2 hour blacklist from fulz and it took a UBLR and an AA 3 months later to get it removed

nice admining
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Dimitris, User 21796
(07-29-2020, 08:03 PM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: i got a invalid 2 hour blacklist from fulz and it took a UBLR and an AA 3 months later to get it removed

nice admining
I've still not got mine removed lol  even though it was meant to .10/10
The following 2 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • JoshZ, Dimitris
Fultz made a comment regarding everything else other than his activity and that's for a good reason. He knows his activity is non existant. 

Fultz I honestly don't really mind you as a person, we've never really spoken so I don't have a reason to dislike you. But I simply say things with their name. You are not a good SA, you only damage the community because someone more interested on FL could have your position and do way more than what you're doing. Put your ego aside and step down, leave someone more interested on FL to take over your position.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • horror, Magnus
(07-29-2020, 08:26 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: 9 outta 10 pediatricians agree that he's a fucking retard

I understand your frustration but please refrain from insults, as you can clearly see staff members are looking to close this thread. Do not allow them to do that.
(07-29-2020, 08:29 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 08:26 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: 9 outta 10 pediatricians agree that he's a fucking retard

I understand your frustration but please refrain from insults, as you can clearly see staff members are looking to close this thread. Do not allow then to do that.

Thanks for holding me back g. I will refrain from commenting further, this is in reality a very mature discussion thread didn't mean to diminish it's purpose.
The following 3 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Dimitris, User 21796, Jimmy The
I just find it hard to believe you have got fresh air in months Dimitris. Really, you should go for a walk or something.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Arkten, max.
literally who plays this server anymore just rename it to diveys dollhouse already
The following 9 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Dragnort_, Seany00, User 21796, Divey, Jeffrey, Jimmy The, Kappatalist, Arkten, max.