Regarding the exploit.
Knowingly abusing and exploiting bugs is an awful thing to do.
You are conciously doing these things too, the punishment is more than deserved.

Next time you come across an exploit, do the entire community a favor and report it to a dev.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 6 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Bulldogg, Dimitris, Kappatalist, Toe Shmicki, Ryan, PhantomSolaris
Didn’t even make a mil with the exploit and got my 30 mil legit net worth wiped lol I ain’t playing again fs lmao
The following 1 user Likes horror's post:
  • Dimitris
Everytime I dealt with exploiters they got a 3 month ban minimum as well as reset to 15k and 5 chinese. Because if you want to prove a point you make it harsh and then they won't do it again. Simple but effective concept.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
If I remember correctly, there isn't a way to tell if you exploited 10k or 10 million, so punishments are handed out based solely on the reason you abused a money glitch. Also, personally I don't understand why people with over a million would abuse money exploits. At that point, they have way more to lose than to gain by exploiting money.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
As many others have said in this thread. Why exploit in the first place with 30 mil and a stacked inventory? Your just knowingly rule breaking and chucking away money all your legitimate time and effort. However rules are rules and the punishments should be taken with gratefulness as you can actually play on the server again with a donos worth of starting money
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The exploit was way too easy and shouldn't be thing in the first place, poor work from the developers. Which is also reflected in the amount of bans for the same act. 

Literally everyone that has contraband placed can do it without any foul intentions. This should not be pinned on the active userbase. This is a simple failure on the server's part. Fix it instead of alienating people.
Maeg
(07-25-2020, 10:02 PM)Magnus Wrote:
The exploit was way too easy and shouldn't be thing in the first place, poor work from the developers. Which is also reflected in the amount of bans for the same act. 

Literally everyone that has contraband placed can do it without any foul intentions. This should not be pinned on the active userbase. This is a simple failure on the server's part. Fix it instead of alienating people.
Oh right it was 'easy' so its acceptable. Maybe it shouldn't have been there fair enough,if it was that easy you should have just immediately contacted the dev team about it. Excuses.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly

So you are telling me you will intentionally use exploits and not report them, just because it is in the game?
If your bank in real life had a failure in their system allowing you to illegally generate money, would you abuse this? I'm pretty sure you would land in jail if you did this.
The following 2 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Bulldogg, Violet DE Kittie
its not a bug its a feature
The following 3 users Like Luna's post:
  • Alfred, User 21796, Dimitris
(07-25-2020, 10:12 PM)Rylund Wrote:

So you are telling me you will intentionally use exploits and not report them, just because it is in the game?
If your bank in real life had a failure in their system allowing you to illegally generate money, would you abuse this? I'm pretty sure you would land in jail if you did this.
This is a video game jeez ahahah it is non-compareable with real life. 

The truth is that everyone who would find out about this exploit on a dying server where mistakes upon mistakes happens would take advantage of it. The data loose and now this, again it is in my belief that this isn't the players fault, but the servers(developers).
Maeg