Awkward Moments Ultimate Collection
(07-25-2020, 06:36 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 06:01 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 05:05 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 04:33 PM)Zulu Wrote: Divey getting owner

You ass licking then proceeding to lick someone elses ass when you realise the people you asslicked actually profusely detest you.

Calling someone racist because they don't directly agree with your opinion.

[Image: image0.png]

how is this racist? just because he doesn't support a terrorist organisation who use bullshit stories to cause mass panic ok ? personally I don't support it either but that doesn't mean I support the discrimination of black people. BLM only ever cry about it when a black guy gets killed by a white cop but stfu when a black guy killed a black guy if they matter so much then they should moan when a black person is killed by anyone not just the police. Domestic Terrorism at its finest!

Personally anyone who supports BLM's radical movements are extremely brain dead and deserve to be shot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Awkward moment for the dev team when BMD collections still broke
[Image: f9b2dc32d27b60d38056c244fc799d1b.png]
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
The following 1 user Likes Oliver's post:
  • [FL:RP] тσxic
(07-26-2020, 11:39 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 05:05 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 04:33 PM)Zulu Wrote: Divey getting owner

You ass licking then proceeding to lick someone elses ass when you realise the people you asslicked actually profusely detest you.

how is this racist? just because he doesn't support a terrorist organisation who use bullshit stories to cause mass panic ok ? personally I don't support it either but that doesn't mean I support the discrimination of black people. BLM only ever cry about it when a black guy gets killed by a white cop but stfu when a black guy killed a black guy if they matter so much then they should moan when a black person is killed by anyone not just the police. Domestic Terrorism at its finest!

Personally anyone who supports BLM's radical movements are extremely brain dead and deserve to be shot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The BLM movement is full of thugs and (Antifa) terrorists indeed, get rid of these thugs so people can once again go outside without having to worry about the hate against whites.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • RaZZ
(07-27-2020, 04:28 PM)Jan Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 05:05 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: You ass licking then proceeding to lick someone elses ass when you realise the people you asslicked actually profusely detest you.

The BLM movement is full of thugs and (Antifa) terrorists indeed, get rid of these thugs so people can once again go outside without having to worry about the hate against whites.

Next time the Police start targeting you, or your family and use excessive force solely because you're white get back to me. Ohhhhhhhh wait you're white so it probably wont happen...
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(07-27-2020, 04:44 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 06:01 PM)Zulu Wrote: Calling someone racist because they don't directly agree with your opinion.

Next time the Police start targeting you, or your family and use excessive force solely because you're white get back to me. Ohhhhhhhh wait you're white so it probably wont happen...

Who says I'm white?
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • John Jong
The majority of the player base are angsty teens. Almost every interection on this server is awkward because of it.
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
The following 4 users Like Rookie (Isaac)'s post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Kippsee, Joe Joe, [FL:RP] тσxic
(07-27-2020, 04:44 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 06:01 PM)Zulu Wrote: Calling someone racist because they don't directly agree with your opinion.

joe i thought you were smarter than this i was clearly incorrect about this assumption. Please show my definitive proof that police officers specifically target black and ethnic minorities over white people. It is statistically proven that black and ethnic minorities commit more crimes then there fellow white compadres but there are less of them hmm maybe they have “excessive force” used because they have tendency to be more violent and aggressive.
nvm lol
When mr ghostkiller got caught wanking over kimmypooh gmod character
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 4 users Like Cox's post:
  • Jimmy The, Falc, Kippsee, god
WWhen I go to eat a breakfast. But there is no breakfast 

Jerusalem
The following 1 user Likes kevin the god's post:
  • [FL:RP] тσxic