SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47035250

BanID: 83351

Ban Reason
ToS

Staff Member: Ryan

Involved users
بيت حنينا Aorus

Why should you be unbanned?
I have broken the rules and am remorseful for deplorable actions. Tho the consequences severe, I believe that a perma ban is just far too unreasonable. The majority of people who have been banned for this same reason are people with a lot of hours on the server, and as the most active player on the server I say that when I have to farm for many hours with nothing else to do but farm and wait for users to join in hopes for something else to do, but only get minges and other farmers makes me wish for something like this. Because instead of RP I'm stuck farming so I can get supplies to defend the farming, farming to save for that dupe that one user has for that RP idea that i had, and or farming to get X Y or Z so I don't get outmatched or that i'm prepared for situation/role X. I would like to mention that a lot of people who got banned, including myself donated real money to this server. This server hasn't seen much "positive" growth in a while unless you count the occasional minge or troll that hops in now and again. Which means that people really have to care about this server to give real, hard earned money to it. Another thing I'd like to mention is that I'm not a minge, I haven't gotten banned since 2015, and that was over a misunderstanding in cultures and where I grew up and was raised. Removing players like me with moderate RPP and a person that donates with high hours is going to kill the server. Ban me if you must, but something more reasonable like 30 days and a money wipe. The server is going to take a big hit if you just ban all the players that used this glaringly obvious exploit. Lot of us have high hours and know the tedium of farming instead of being able to RP. This was an exploit to the server and my emotions, desires, and I let my greed get the better of me and I'm sorry, I truly apologize to the server, staff, and my fellow RP'ers. Regardless where this ends I want to say, deeply im sorry. If you allow me to come back I can promise that nothing like this will happen again. I will earn every dollar thru hard working RPs and by supporting this server thru donations.

With much remorse
-Aorus
Hey PsyCoGeck,

We'll discuss your appeal with the admin team and come back to you with a conclusion soon.
If you have anything to say or add then feel free to reply to this UBR or update your thread.

Under review.
After a team discussion on the exploit, we have decided to shorten your ban.

The ban will stay on record and will be a month long punishment.
You will also have your entire inventory/wallet wiped and be given 100k.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]