Gamechanging Updates!
lmao imagine being mad when people are not your slaves
(07-24-2020, 12:24 AM)Arkten Wrote: lmao imagine being mad when people are not your slaves

lmao imagine putting yourself into that role and still not doing anything with it.
i think a banwipe would be game changing

also updates every month or so, consistency. team been bragging abt the size of team but little has changed. appearance only worked for the first 3 months or so, when everyone apologized to divey lol. theyre talented but its confusing. deadlines are needed within the dev team
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • RaZZ
omg devs are just so lazy, like you should be HONOURED to work for free on a terrible gamemode with a toxic community shouting at you for anything you do, like just make a new gamemode in a day with every feature ever it's not that hard smh. come on divey just demote them all as that'll teach them for being so ungrateful!

Why do some people in here sound like that but unironically?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
basic bank robbery:

bank located on map - back room is vault - keypad crack the vault - click E on money - cops alerted by this point, hold them off for 10 minutes until money - jobs a gooden.

very basic example for a starting point. Seen more simple on darkrp servers. Anyway hope this helps ya’ll
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Grizzly, Molyneux481
(07-24-2020, 09:11 AM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: basic bank robbery:

bank located on map - back room is vault - keypad crack the vault - click E on money - cops alerted by this point, hold them off for 10 minutes until money - jobs a gooden.

very basic example for a starting point. Seen more simple on darkrp servers. Anyway hope this helps ya’ll

I've got an more complex idea in mind.. Will post a suggestion later this day.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(07-24-2020, 09:11 AM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: basic bank robbery:

The only problem i'd see with a bank robbery system, is the fact the bank is in the city, which would turn it into a bit of a shitshow if not done correctly, ending with only a massive shootout at the bank, near where a lot of people spawn. It's a nice concept, and would be nice to have. 

Hope something can be added though, cause more is 100% needed, just needs to be done right.
If there is going to be bank heists few things i recommend

Police notified instantly
Can only be done if a certain amount of cops are on

Once the place has been robbed it doesnt go straight to your money and you have to make it out and maybe convert the dodgy money or sell the bags ect?

A timer on the bank robbery as well to prevent it from happening every 10 mins

And some more.
I like the idea of a bank heist - but I get the impression without something in place to stop this it would simply result in large groups of bank robbers running around the City gunning down police on main street and camping the Nexus. I don't think for a moment people will stay inside of the bank for any length of time.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
old weapon system and clan wars without all that forum bullshit.
[Image: giphy.gif]