Gamechanging Updates!
(07-23-2020, 12:38 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 12:30 PM)Grizzly Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 10:09 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 09:59 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 09:03 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: Bullshit. 

Two approved suggestions; gang turf wars & bank heists were agreed and approved. Stop giving this bullshit and just get it fucking done.

Its always 'the community can't decide'; ok well figure something out within the staff team which will lead to interaction and is fun and add it. Stop giving these shit answers.

You all have slippery shoulders; there is always an excuse as to why you can't do something.

I just searched, they're both declined?

You say this every time I bring it up lmao. They're not declined and were approved in a staff meeting.

How do you know this? Where in the forums does it show they are approved because I checked and three different bank heist suggestions were declined and I cannot see any sign of a gang turf wars suggestion being declined or accepted. They both sound like great ideas but could you link the thread that shows where they were  approved I cannot find it.
How do I know this? I was a staff member and brought it up with the SAs/Admin time and it was approved lmao.
there are threads written out regarding how to implement them in the admin office. But clearly everyone CBA to do them

Hello I was a developer after you were demoted and best friends with the dev you were trying to force to make it. I have stated multiple times now alongside others that your ideas that you tried to force in were scrapped however for some reason you refuse to believe that. Heists (maybe not bank though) may be done someday however it isn't an approved suggestion on the "list" of things to do which it why it hasn't been done or even worked on yet.

Everytime this is mentioned you act like someone promised you they'll be added, I'm only mentioning this so you avoid giving the community false promises. If you want to see them added you can always make a suggestion and do it the proper way, because neither idea is officially "approved" right now. You can't blame devs for not working on a suggestion that isn't really approved.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-23-2020, 04:07 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 03:58 PM)Broccoli Wrote: What would be really helpful is instead of just suggesting the idea and expecting us to do it would be to also provide ideas on how it works.

Lol are you incapable of reading.

Aha if you say so then I guess I am Cheese
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 4 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Pollux, Alphaverse, Divey, Arkten
it's funny how people trying to help and want what's best for the community are just being treated like they doin the opposite, like yh u got lives but would be nice for a bank heist or a contraband update not a whole new gamemode lol

anyway devs hope u fix these issues and can make updates to best of ur ability Smile
(07-23-2020, 05:54 PM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: it's funny how people trying to help and want what's best for the community are just being treated like they doin the opposite, like yh u got lives but would be nice for a bank heist or a contraband update not a whole new gamemode lol

anyway devs hope u fix these issues and can make updates to best of ur ability Smile

wrongens.
Can we have an ice cream van added?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • JoshZ
(07-23-2020, 06:37 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Can we have an ice cream van added?

let me do my pedo rp in peace.
I have a feeling the terms "Bank Heists" and "Clan Turf Wars" will end up being something Ghost will continue to say into his elder years. It may be a surprise to you and others - but you were not the first person to suggest the ideas, clan turf ideas maybe, bank heists definitely not. If you want to get them out of the admin office, ask and we'll do that - I have no such objection to share your absolutely amazing ideas with the community! Unfortunately, as pointed out by others - the reason people were so opposed to doing it is because Developers were being asked for updates on a simply approved suggestion on a daily basis. I wasn't even on the best of terms with them at the time and still managed to see how the constant requests could be seen as TOO much. I understand you want what's best, hence why you put so much time and effort into brainstorming ideas in the past, but the constant hounding is not helping in the slightest. We're currently drafting up ideas for aggressive updates - whether or not the said dev wants to release their ideas will be up to them. I'm currently grinding some XP at my mob farm, but feel free to hmu on discord if you want me to move your old threads to a public domain in some form
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Pollux, Alphaverse
(07-23-2020, 03:58 PM)Broccoli Wrote: What would be really helpful is instead of just suggesting the idea and expecting us to do it would be to also provide ideas on how it works.
 a bank robbery script is pretty self explanatory...
group a walk into a bank and rob it and the police get called maybe make it have a chance of failing and have it give out random amounts of money within a set min and max ain’t hard really. If you cba to make updates then leave the dev team.
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Dimitris
(07-23-2020, 10:27 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
group a walk into a bank and rob it and the police get called maybe make it have a chance of failing and have it give out random amounts of money within a set min and max ain’t hard really. If you cba to make updates then leave the dev team.

It is quite a lot harder as there is a lot to think about and to consider what and how to do..

And now think about why devs might not like to do stuff if they get treated like this.. Join the team and do a better job first...
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(07-23-2020, 10:50 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 10:27 PM)JohnJong Wrote:

It is quite a lot harder as there is a lot to think about and to consider what and how to do..

And now think about why devs might not like to do stuff if they get treated like this.. Join the team and do a better job first...

maybe if they actually did their job in the first place they wouldn’t get all the criticism they face instead of crying and refusing to make updates cus people moan then they will get more criticism instead of that use it as fuel to improve and get better smh