Gamechanging Updates!
(07-23-2020, 01:56 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Stop making up shit, stuff has been suggested on multiple occasions now. Nobody cares enough to do anything, stop trying to throw stuff back at community when we have been the ones trying to help the server the whole time.

You definitely won't help by crying that nothing got done.

I looked through the suggestions and there aren't that many GAMECHANGING ones that all seem to want..

And I asked the community for some ideas to maybe create and implement them. So this answer isn't helping me in any way..
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(07-23-2020, 02:23 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 01:56 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Stop making up shit, stuff has been suggested on multiple occasions now. Nobody cares enough to do anything, stop trying to throw stuff back at community when we have been the ones trying to help the server the whole time.

I looked through the suggestions and there aren't that many GAMECHANGING ones that all seem to want..

And I asked the community for some ideas to maybe create and implement them. So this answer isn't helping me in any way..

Yep, I'm 100% crying. I'm very upset that the community is dying because they're incapable of adding updates. Contraband has been asked to be revamped for the last 4-5 years and nothing has been done about it. Ghost previously suggested bank heists etc, hasn't been added so don't come up with bullshit about there hasn't been anything suggested. Seriously, I've been gone for 2 months and there hasn't been a single update in that time period which I was gone in. Be quiet and stop drawing attention to yourself by making stupid threads which have already been previously discussed.
(07-23-2020, 02:50 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

Yep, I'm 100% crying. I'm very upset that the community is dying because they're incapable of adding updates. Contraband has been asked to be revamped for the last 4-5 years and nothing has been done about it. Ghost previously suggested bank heists etc, hasn't been added so don't come up with bullshit about there hasn't been anything suggested. Seriously, I've been gone for 2 months and there hasn't been a single update in that time period which I was gone in. Be quiet and stop drawing attention to yourself by making stupid threads which have already been previously discussed.

Yes I need attention from people I don't even know....

If you would read the other posts in this forum you would know that the Contraband update is in the making as well as a loot of gamemode optimization..

Thanks for your input anyways.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(07-23-2020, 02:59 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:

If you would read the other posts in this forum you would know that the Contraband update is in the making as well as a loot of gamemode optimization..

It's in the making but has it not been in the making for the last 2 and a half years, is that the time that it now takes for an update to release onto the server?
(07-23-2020, 03:03 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

It's in the making but has it not been in the making for the last 2 and a half years, is that the time that it now takes for an update to release onto the server?

Not it hasn't. 
And everything takes its time. If you have a lot to do in real life it can happen that you only have 1 or 2 hourd a day or no time at all for a week. And then to create and test everything you can need a looot of hours.. I'm not saying that I like that there are no real updates and I am also not sure why transparency is still so far away to achieve
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Ban wipe

fix gamemode
(07-23-2020, 03:10 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 03:03 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 02:23 PM)Alphaverse Wrote: You definitely won't help by crying that nothing got done.

Not it hasn't. 
And everything takes its time. If you have a lot to do in real life it can happen that you only have 1 or 2 hourd a day or no time at all for a week. And then to create and test everything you can need a looot of hours.. I'm not saying that I like that there are no real updates and I am also not sure why transparency is still so far away to achieve

So once again, you've proven my point once again. Stuff has been suggested but it still hasn't been added. So what is the point of suggesting more stuff to the devs when there's already stuff there?
What would be really helpful is instead of just suggesting the idea and expecting us to do it would be to also provide ideas on how it works.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 3 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Alphaverse, Pollux, Arkten
(07-23-2020, 03:58 PM)Broccoli Wrote: What would be really helpful is instead of just suggesting the idea and expecting us to do it would be to also provide ideas on how it works.

Lol are you incapable of reading.
Bring Photon back pls... This is a Gamechanging update so we can have better Government Vehicles
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]