Curb your hypocrisy
VOTE ME, SAUL GOODMAN, AND WHEN ADMIN YOU CAN SAY THESE WORDS!!!! #saulripper #makeFLgreatagain #goodman2020
(07-16-2020, 10:11 PM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: VOTE ME, SAUL GOODMAN, AND WHEN ADMIN YOU CAN SAY THESE WORDS!!!! #saulripper #makeFLgreatagain #goodman2020

does saul use light or dark theme on the forums?
 Zecon
not an Administrator
(07-16-2020, 09:44 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 09:21 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: damn cancel culture out here really pickin people off, hate to see it

Jesus I forgot you were an admin no jokes.

dont worry I forget about you all the time
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 2 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • Agorith, Tails59
(07-17-2020, 12:17 AM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 09:44 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 09:21 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: damn cancel culture out here really pickin people off, hate to see it

Jesus I forgot you were an admin no jokes.

dont worry I forget about you all the time

I mean either you like ot or not you are inactive, so I would suggest taking the criticism especially when you know it's more than true.
To be serious and bring the thread back on topic though, this is looking pretty bad all things considered, some of the stuff said in there is really bad, I mean it looked hypocritical before when Tails was banned for saying something that has been used in the discord countless of times without action being taken (some of which being said by staff and with staff present as shown in the video), but now that I'm reminded Jan was actually demoted for racism makes this whole situation worse.

Also, if Tails is banned from the discord for racism after saying "ni**a", at the very least EVERYONE who said the word from when the current discord rules have been put in place should be banned, to make things consistent. Also staff members who said it should be punished for it, again, to stay consistent. I don't think you should go down that route, but it feels wrong if you ban and punish certain individuals for it, but will turn a blind eye to others for similar racial comments made.

Another thing, I don't find the excuse "oh he wasn't staff then, he shouldn't be punished" to be very solid, if someone was banned from the server in the past for racism, don't you think that would have impacted their chance of getting promoted in the first place, Especially since it was the whole reason Jan was demoted?

The staff need to address this and stop letting the wound fester, the hypocrisy of this whole situation is insane. I personally don't want to see anyone punished for this situation, but it's kinda difficult when you demoted a staff member for something involving racism. It's not exactly difficult to moderate a discord for this kind of thing either, you can easily search keywords and be handed a list of results.

Best case scenario in my eyes is if you guys address the issue, give your stance on it, and move forward with a new, clear, set of rules on the discord, as apparently even some staff/ex-staff are confused on what is and isn't acceptable.

Oh yeah and unban Tails k thx bye
The following 2 users Like Seany00's post:
  • User 21796, Tails59
(07-16-2020, 10:17 PM)Zecon Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 10:11 PM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: VOTE ME, SAUL GOODMAN, AND WHEN ADMIN YOU CAN SAY THESE WORDS!!!! #saulripper #makeFLgreatagain #goodman2020

i, saul goodman, use light theme. when owner, hopefully divey will give it to me soon, it will be called 'cum theme' with slight drizzles which roll down the users screen. dark theme will be removed and never spoke of again because cum theme is the best. 

#3upjan #sauljerboy #saulXjan #kanyegoodman4owner #xxxjangoodman
(07-17-2020, 09:42 AM)Saul_Goodman Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 10:17 PM)Zecon Wrote:

i, saul goodman, use light theme. when owner, hopefully divey will give it to me soon, it will be called 'cum theme' with slight drizzles which roll down the users screen. dark theme will be removed and never spoke of again because cum theme is the best. 

#3upjan #sauljerboy #saulXjan #kanyegoodman4owner #xxxjangoodman

You'd make a great owner, don't let those bullies tell you otherwise
Speaking of hypocrisy, richie deleting like 50% of his messages to avoid punishment and scrutiny just because he spent the last few months telling everyone not to say the stuff he spent 3 years saying
The following 3 users Like Tails59's post:
  • pilip, Seany00, Agorith
#getrichiedown
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes pilip's post:
  • User 21796
https://youtu.be/TXWnYnsrPgI
The following 1 user Likes Tails59's post:
  • Seany00